Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is there such a thing as too big?

Jan 11, 2021 - permalink

Yes but sometimes its sexy.

Jan 11, 2021 - permalink

Personnally, I like when it's big, massive but I don't like when women are ready to compete. I like girls in physique catégorie but definitely off season. What I prefer is their peak off season.

Jan 12, 2021 - permalink

That's a very good point, Pifpaf. No matter how big a woman is, the extreme dieting necessary for most of them to get into contest shape often takes a toll on their facial looks. Andrea Shaw is one of the exceptions. She is huge, and even when her body is in ripped to shreds in contest shape, her face still looks great. Ann Marie Crooks was another that comes to mind. I think that is all a matter of genetics.

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

No one has mentioned a woman's height. Height has to be a factor. A woman, who is just 5 feet (152 cm), can get so large that she begins to resemble a human bowling ball or a giant push ball. The muscles merge together, as M76 mentioned, and the result just isn't attractive.

Attractiveness of muscles and femininity can further be offset by ridiculous implants, whether breast, lip, glute, botox injections, whatever.

(I played some push ball in secondary school. It involves teams pushing a large inflatable ball on a game field, around 150-160 cm in diameter, and scoring by moving the ball across a goal line)

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

Not really there are some fbbs who don't look great more man like ect but this is not because they are big its because of other reasons like steroid side effects shaving their head bald most of the biggest fbbs in the world look just as good or slightly better than smaller ones to me.

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

For me fitness, bikini and figure women are the ideal builds, they look great in off and on season, past that between the drug use to achieve physique size and bigger and the overall body shape thats not for me, though there are exceptions.

M76
Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

Bikini is too small for me, the ideal is figure, which is similar to 90s bodybuilding. My only gripe is that figure doesn't have flexing on stage unless it's Nabba or Wabba. IFBB should wake up and implement the same type of posing round to figure.

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

nope

[deleted]
Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

Nooooo

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

For me fitness, bikini and figure women are the ideal builds, they look great in off and on season, past that between the drug use to achieve physique size and bigger and the overall body shape thats not for me, though there are exceptions.

I agree. The size and muscularity of women in the bikini category has really increased over the past 5 years. Same with figure. My ideal women were/are Sienne Allen, Rebekkah Willich, Tana Marie, Kisha Wilson and 2006ish Kelly Lynn. Exception are Lauren Quinn and Jennifer Lynn Cowan.

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

No such thing as too big. It's a FBB's demeanor that decides if I find her to be a turn-off. Not the size of her muscles.

fp909
Apr 22, 2021 - permalink

there are very few true fbb's (modern anyway) i'd go gaga over, and a couple of them are retired. I think Shannon Courtney is my favorite all time (I mention this a lot lol). Of the most recent Olympia, only Andrea Shaw I think is outstanding.

However, I figure this will sort itself out as more women filter up into the division. Sam Slater is one I'm keeping my eye on. I'm hoping also Brooke Walker might make a move too since she's been packing on a lot of mass lately.

Size doesn't bother me too much. It's proportions and shapes, and I legitimately despise huge implants.

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

@fp109 Shannon Courtney was and still is the most powerful and muscular woman here

Apr 25, 2021 - permalink

No such thing as too big. It's a FBB's demeanor that decides if I find her to be a turn-off. Not the size of her muscles.

This.

For instance, I love Kristen Nun's size, but she doesn't seem like someone I'd be attracted to if I met her IRL.

Natalia Trukhina and Andrea Shaw are monstrously huge but they still radiate femininity, at least to me.

Apr 25, 2021 - permalink

goodoc2001 - no, she wasn’t. No, she’s not. Your overwhelming obsession with Shannon completely distorts any reality.

Apr 25, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by pramitsen2008
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »