Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

He likes 'em huge 🤗

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

Speaking of the Wayans family reminded me this

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

Speaking of the Wayans family reminded me this

1st thang that came 2 mind.

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

Funny how 'Schmoe/Schmo' has been added to by definition --- which would ordinarily be a boring, regular, unremarkable person that tends to be a jerk --- as a 'guy who is interested in muscular women'.

Not too sure if any of the guys visiting this site meet that 'adjusted' definition. I see a problem here.

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

I've always thought Oliver Stone had a thing for muscular women. I can think of three of his films where he cast muscular women in parts which didn't call for someone with that look:

'Salvador', Sue Ann McKean playing a traffic cop.

'JFK', Agnes Aurelio playing an Assistant DA.

'Natural Born Killers', Cory Everson playing TV Mallory.

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

Check out Damon Wayans IG. He follows Ivie Rhein and Brooke Walker. I think all the Wayans brothers are female muscle fans.

Dec 02, 2023 - permalink

So then, Damon Wayans and Oliver Stone are prosaic, regular, boring, jerks. I don't see the connections.

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Bill Maher has been seen with very fit women

I remember YEARS ago him being interviewed outside of somewhere on the street. The girl with him was wearing this midriff top and she had VERY defined abs. You could tell her upper body was pretty jacked underneath that shirt.

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

A-Rod has dated a bunch of fit muscular girls and follows a bunch on IG.

Dec 04, 2023 - permalink

> > Looking at who he follows on IG, yeah, he likes them buff. > >

nto to mention:

Sunny Andrews, Mari Patrizzi, Anna Mroczkowska, Ashton Penney, Andreia Gadelha, Carrijune Bowny, Fafafitness, Marissa Andrews, Aliona Meriacri, Tefani Sam Razhi, Gabby Fortune, Julia Rene, Blanca Siles, Alejandra Falconi, Jade Cristaldo, Kristina Forest (a buff-ish crossfit girl i used to know), Sandra Gralajes, Kass Gilles, Dani Speegle, Ariel Khadr, Petria Huebner, laurenforshehulk, Isa Perira, Gracyanne Barbosa, Emelie Lundberg, Colleen Fotsch, Cindy Landolt, Kari Pearce, Amanda Barnhart, Bethany Shadburne, Lauren Fisher, Jessica Padilla, Yarishna Ayala, Linda Durbesson, Lori Slayer, Qimmah Russo, Natasha Aughey, Cass Martin, Stephanie Sanzo, Jade Cargill

holy SHIT this guy is a mega schmoe lmao he follows a who's who list of women that go outside the mainstream, and he likes them JACKED lmaooooo. so bizarre to see a few legit blue checks of celebrities and then TEFANI SAM. That's the ones ic ould see, ive been blocked by a ton of women over the years and he probably follows a lot of them too.

this dude def dives into DMs i am sure of it. maybe he's one of y'all breaking the money curve.....

Shit you caught me! It's me Shawn

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

The original Schmoe, Robert Crumb. 👍 Also the famous photographer Robert Mapplethorpe did a great series with Lisa Lyon back in the day. He may've been a Schmoe too.

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

So I just read the thread comments about Shawn Wayans, who I've never heard of before, but it's pretty cool he follows so many jacked women.

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

I remember YEARS ago him being interviewed outside of somewhere on the street. The girl with him was wearing this midriff top and she had VERY defined abs. You could tell her upper body was pretty jacked underneath that shirt.

Someone track down this pic?

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

Someone track down this pic?

I've looked for it to no avail.

fp909
Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

a lot of that stuff is lost to time, in a network archive somewhere gathering dust, or in someones media horde, the kind of people that recording literally everything for posterity (which is pretty interesting tbh)

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

Also the famous photographer Robert Mapplethorpe did a great series with Lisa Lyon back in the day. He may've been a Schmoe too.

If you know anything about Mapplethorpe , his main sexual and "artistic" interest was in the male nude form - reflecting his personal lifestyle in the gay clubs at the time . He did however also take some striking pics of women.

Dec 24, 2023 - permalink

Yuki Kawaguchi. He is a mangaka who worked with the creator of the famous manga My hero academia. He had his own published work in which his liking for buff women was more evident.

Dec 25, 2023 - permalink

If you know anything about Mapplethorpe , his main sexual and "artistic" interest was in the male nude form - reflecting his personal lifestyle in the gay clubs at the time . He did however also take some striking pics of women.

Clearly I don't know as much as you! 😉 Came across his work in passing. The photos of Lisa Lyon are good. But sounds like he wasn't no Schmoe! 👍

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by E3_441672
Feb 01, 2024 - permalink

Action Bronson, look how he makeout and then Marry to the spectacular Jill Rudison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVP_w1rQweE

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Comic artist Adam Hughes follows a few muscular women. Most of them are Bikini competitors, but still.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Go Nagai is known to be a schmoe.

There were a few athletic/muscular females in his anime features.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

There were a few athletic/muscular females in his anime features.

Is there any link where his comics can be accessed for free

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »