Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls that were going to be great but QUIT!

« first < prev Page 8 of 20 next > last »
Mar 29, 2021 - permalink

Jennifer Broomfield did this great most muscular pose on video years ago in New York City. Man she was huge when she did that pose. I love her most muscular pose.

Mar 29, 2021 - permalink

I think a lot of them quit after they break up with a long-term significant other.

Mar 29, 2021 - permalink

Jennifer Broomfield did this great most muscular pose on video years ago in New York City. Man she was huge when she did that pose. I love her most muscular pose.

She probably would have been as big as Cindy Phillips had she stuck around longer. Imagine gorgeous Jennifer as huge as gorgeous Cindy.

Mar 29, 2021 - edited Mar 29, 2021 - permalink

I think a lot of them quit after they break up with a long-term significant other.

Well Allison Frahn was engaged to Steve Kuclo then he dumped her for Amanda Latona but she still competed for a tear and a half after that.

Mar 29, 2021 - permalink

Rosie Harte used to compete, before off the radar.

Mar 29, 2021 - permalink

She's still around. She just doesn't compete anymore and she has definitely lost size since retiring from active competition. But she was definitely around for a good while. I think this competition in 2017 was her last show. Oooof! What a babe! Muscular and still very feminine.

Mar 29, 2021 - permalink

She actually did an interview with Danielle Reardon when Dani finally came out of being MIA for almost a year. Both came to the realization that competing just wasn't fun anymore and the grind and misery from prepping for a show wasn't worth it anymore.

https://youtu.be/LIzZeJSYYmA

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Cassandra Orr was incredible. She did a few competitions, didn't place very high and it seems like it kind of demoralized her and she just gave up on it after like two competitions

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Jess Martin I did'nt see anything from her any more

fp909
Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

I asked jodi Boam about her but didn’t get an answer. They were besties for a while. Best I can tell is that she broke up with her giant ass bf nick grimes (or other way around who knows), disappeared for a while from all socials (he did too) and then reappeared briefly. She’s gone again now best I can tell. Super cute, great physique

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone know why Abbi Kianpour disappeared? Her last post was over a year ago and she's even gone and deleted some of her more recent posts on IG

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

i dont know if this counts but I feel compelled to mention Anne Freitas's downsizing. She used to be massive.

Anne Freitas long ago

Now

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

I prefer Anne Freitas huge look.

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

i dont know if this counts but I feel compelled to mention Anne Freitas's downsizing. She used to be massive.

Anne Freitas long ago

Now

You can tell she’s still training hard but is tapering down the PEDs. No matter how closely your monitor your usage and bloodwork, it’s not good in the long term.

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone know why Abbi Kianpour disappeared? Her last post was over a year ago and she's even gone and deleted some of her more recent posts on IG

Her leaving the scene is a huge bummer. She Was truly something else - incredible pecs and biceps!

[deleted]
Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

OMG wow, I do remember Jaymie Piper! She was in the "Teen" section that the old HB used to have for user-submitted profiles, if I remember correctly.

So I probably can't post the link since she is blacklisted here. But she's back on instagram. Looks like she got rid of her ridiculous breast implants, got on some serious gear, and is a powerlifting ball of muscle.

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to Buff Anna from Muscle Girls World. She kind of fell off the face of the earth after a while too.

Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

The thing about Jennifer was while she was great as a blonde fitness competitor, she was something special as a bodybuilding redhead. There are a bunch of blondes fitness competitors but where do you see a bodybuilding redhead that looks like Jennifer? She was almost like a myth that existed and think could been truly something special as a bodybuilder had she kept with it. What could have been!

Chainer
Mar 31, 2021 - permalink

So I probably can't post the link since she is blacklisted here. But she's back on instagram. Looks like she got rid of her ridiculous breast implants, got on some serious gear, and is a powerlifting ball of muscle.

Posting the link should be fine, since we are not hosting the pictures in that case. In general it is not forbidden to discuss women on the blacklist.

Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to Buff Anna from Muscle Girls World. She kind of fell off the face of the earth after a while too.

I think, like Flexabella, it was a thing where the webmaster there was scamming the women off of money. She probably got super pissed about being screwed over, and quit.

I don't blame her.

Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

Never!

[deleted]
Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

Oh, I was always a fan of Amy Bates/Blondechic/Georgia Luv. She has just the right amount of musculature in the above pic. However, for those of you like them bigger, she was pretty huge in this pic.

Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

I always loved Johanna Dejager. She was a beast. I just don’t know what happened to her.

Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

Anyone remember Gina Bonfiglio? She burst on the scene in the mid 2000’s. She did shoots with BoomerFlex (specifically Collegeflex,) had her own site, and I believe was feature on Diana the Valkyrie. Then she literally disappeared.

« first < prev Page 8 of 20 next > last »