Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Has anybody ever done a session with a fbb?

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

Can anybody share their experiences of a session with a fbb?

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

Yes. I had sessioned with Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger. We are both 5ft5. She was 212lbs and I was just 126.

She literally toyed with me.

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

I’ve had many.....too many to list.....

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I’ve had a few as well, not recently though. Favourites were Jana Linke-Sippl and Trudy Ireland.

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

@duderino ......I’ve had one with Jana as well ....How was Trudy ?

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

Trudy was amazing. Super intense and sensual. Most vascular woman I’ve ever seen IRL. Had great fun tracing all her veins as she posed 🥵

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

Jana? Dang she is a fucking beast! How were the sessions with her? Somebody told me in the chat that she is strong enough to even stop a small car!

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

My session with Jana was unreal...... Not only was she strong.....but incredibly Female 17 inch biceps on a Woman.......Boing Boing

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

Did u worship her muscles or wrestle with her?

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

Worship her Muscles.....

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

Is she really that big? And when was it?

Jan 08, 2021 - permalink

Would love to hear form someone who had session with fbbs in the 90s...

[deleted]
Jan 14, 2021 - permalink

I've only ever been with Jana. She was absolutely lovely and very accommodating.

Jan 14, 2021 - permalink

I had a....fling with a woman from HBC. This was about 5 years ago now. At the time I was 5'11" 200 and she was around 5'7" and 165...170 maybe? BIG. Not a bodybuilder but just solid all over. really an incredible experience.

Jan 14, 2021 - permalink

Who was it?

Jan 14, 2021 - permalink

I had 1 session, with Patricia Gosselin a few years ago. She was in off season shape but it was still incredible. Would love to do one again either with her or another fbb, but my options are pretty limited here.

Jan 14, 2021 - permalink

Jana she is wonderful makes you feel comfortable and she loves to show you her power and when your done you always have a memorable experience.

Jan 15, 2021 - permalink

Many people told me that Jana is the best girl out there and it seems to be true! Somebody even told me she can stop a small car!!

@gulfstingray when is the session? And have you had something SPECIAL with her?

Jan 15, 2021 - permalink

Yes I had, three times with the same and one of the only fbb in my city. At that time she was not in contest shape or ripped, or specially big, quite the oposite, but when I saw her opening the door at the building hall, damn, it was an instant turn on as all her traps and neck were just VERY noticible muscular. And you could tell her muscular body under her clothes.

Then the sesion, a little worship and sex. It was a good time, but really what I always remember was the entering the building with her and going in the same elevator.

I always wonder what would be like to be with a profesional fbb in her primer, ripped body all around, controlling every muscle, worshiping her as she perform a most muscular pose, feeling the traps, feeling the pecs as the riple, kissing all her body.

Jan 15, 2021 - permalink

I have. I had one with Goddess Severa years back, mesmerisingly hot. I also spent a night with an FBB. Her back was so wide I had to help remove her jacket 🤤

I also ‘see’ a fit girl who works out a lot and is growing and getting stronger!

I can’t get enough of female muscle

Jan 15, 2021 - permalink

👍🏻👍🏻

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »