Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Flagging pics as "Private"

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

An issue came up where our favorite user Kristifigure was posting her personal pics and they where getting reposted on other websites, but she expressed she wanted them to say here just for us. I have also seen this happen and I believe this site gets scraped from many other sites bots. I suggest we block bots from stealing content we can mark certain pics as "private". which will only appear once you login. Its not a 100% fix but Ive found this to work well in the past with other sites I managed. This feature can be expanded later to control user access to certain pics. Like a user needs certain rights or karma to see other content.

Its just a thought.

M76
Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

Good idea, sans the karma bit. It gives me ptsd from saradas. As soon as you try to enforce users to contribute the quality of the uploads will be seriously compromised.

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

Thank you for bringing this up. It doesn’t totally bother me but I really give everything to this site and I want this site to have the credit for what I post. But there are instances where if I post a picture here it can appear on girly muscle.com or something like that almost instantly after I post it here. Which in a sense degrades the value of this site. I know it’s not a pay site so I can’t really say anything about it and most of the pictures are posted here from Instagram grabs from our members which is fine. but if the site did protect its images that are from direct uploaders like myself it could give this site a little more value maybe.

Jan 06, 2021 - permalink

Good points by both

Jan 06, 2021 - edited Jan 06, 2021 - permalink

Yeah good points, I defiantly don't want to see this site be a repeat like Saradas. I think original posts like those of Kristi is a goldmine for this site. We should make this a good experience for any muscle girl (or content originator) wanting to post pics here so they feel their pics have some sense of privacy being omitted from google image searches and other bots (if they do so by selecting "private" when posting).

M76
Jan 06, 2021 - permalink

Yeah, about that. Girly muscle seems to take images from here directly, without even bothering to change the name of the uploads (or giving credit)

Jan 07, 2021 - permalink

Yep.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »