Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscular girls or girly muscle?

Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

Both. I like young attractive girls with a bit of development and watch their progress with interest. I also like mature women with over a decade of heavy training and huge muscles, who have maintained a feminine appearance.

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

Definitely feminine above all and muscles as an added bonus, like these girls:

This form needs a survey function.

I couldn't agree more! For me the first thing was always femininity. Muscularity- sometimes more, sometimes less. But it must be still a woman with female body shape.

Jan 18, 2022 - edited Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

It doesn't work for me without the femininity.

I'm all for the muscle, as much as they can build, but not at the cost of their natural beauty, health or femininity. I'm not into the dried out, overtanned/fake tanned, ultra-low bodyfat look. Obvious signs of PED abuse are a no go too. I like HEALTHY looking girls. The extreme examples on this site don't strike me as "healthy".

My ultimate would be a Julia Vins or Dylan Crenshaw type. Girls like that make me weak in the knees. Nice, healthy mass. Strong AF, but extremely feminine with healthy skin, no nasty tattoos. Still have their feminine curves. Unapologetically muscular and strong, but 100% feminine.

You can have the tattooed, beef jerky looking women with receding hairlines and a face like John Cena. Not for me, boys.

That said, these women do what they do for THEMSELVES, not to make us happy. I recognize and respect that. So whatever direction they want to take their own bodies, it's none of my business. They don't do it for me. I'm just answering the questions as far as what I personally find alluring.

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

There's a surprising amount of diversity among the preferences of the users on this site, but I'm curious: do you all look for muscularity above all, damn the femininity, or feminine above all, muscles as an added bonus. I'm personally in the latter camp.

Strength and muscularity, but femininity too. Obvious signs of hardcore PED use - square jaws, bushy eyebrows, wide noses, puffy foreheads, bad acne, and visible adam's apple - are a turn off for me.

I remember when Jaymie Piper first came onto the scene. Here was a girl that was extremely strong and yet extremely feminine. That's my ideal.

qaz
Jan 19, 2022 - edited Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

It seems that everybody here is using the world "feminine/femininity" where I would use "attractive/attractiveness" instead. Because for me the very muscles on a woman's body are part of what I would call femininity. They complete a female figure and presence in such a way that I can't decide what "feminine" would mean were it to be used in antithesys of "muscular".

That said...

What I notice first is whether a woman is attractive or not to me (For pictures on this site it's mainly the face that decides this, but every case might be complex and full of subtelties). Then whatever level of muscular development she has is going to tip the scale in either direction. But as long as her body lies inside the spectrum that I like, muscles are not going to be the deciding factor on whether I find a woman attractive or not.

Then, between two women that I like, I might prefer one or the other based on their muscles/bodies

Jan 21, 2022 - edited Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

It seems that everybody here is using the world "feminine/femininity" where I would use "attractive/attractiveness" instead.

The problem with that generalisation is that "attractive/attractiveness" doesn't necessarily include femininity or "girliness"...and then we'd be out of options to choose from.

Imho, when the woman's femininity + attractiveness overtakes everything, it can prescind of girliness or stuff like that. And before I turn this into a pretentious seudo-lecture, lemme provide you and example:

Do I like very bulky women with obvious anabolic bodies, with even hints of the so-called "roid gut"? No.

Do I like evident implants? No.

Do I find Cindy Phillips attractive? No, I find her very attractive.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

There’s so many avenues of attractiveness but getting down to it, the kind of woman that just straight up turns me on, is a huge, vascular, ripped, absolute monster of a woman that also presents herself as very feminine overall. Something like these...

Give me me thick jaw, wide shoulders, big clit, deeper voice, all rolled up into a package with heels on. I love that obvious idea that they are going to push the boundaries to build muscle but not try to come off as anything other than a woman, a muscular woman. There’s nothing better than a huge, muscular woman in a tight dress and heels with her hair down or a skirt and platform flip flops, something like that.

Jan 25, 2022 - permalink

There's a surprising amount of diversity among the preferences of the users on this site, but I'm curious: do you all look for muscularity above all, damn the femininity, or feminine above all, muscles as an added bonus. I'm personally in the latter camp.

Interesting question, for sure. I have always loved beautiful women. My mother is a stone-cold stunner.

I like what I like. Of the things I care about in evaluating attraction, my friend checks all the boxes for me - she's drop-dead gorgeous, supremely confident, and very muscular.

Jan 26, 2022 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

I like women! For me, feminine ladies with muscles. The amount depend on her frame. It must be natural. Don’t like PED-women. With this said some ladies have rather large muscles naturaly. I am intrigued by women that look fit and then when flexing muscles just pops up more than expected. Like my wife. 16% flex increase in biceps.

Jan 26, 2022 - permalink

It doesn't work for me without the femininity.

I'm all for the muscle, as much as they can build, but not at the cost of their natural beauty, health or femininity. I'm not into the dried out, overtanned/fake tanned, ultra-low bodyfat look. Obvious signs of PED abuse are a no go too. I like HEALTHY looking girls. The extreme examples on this site don't strike me as "healthy".

My ultimate would be a Julia Vins or Dylan Crenshaw type. Girls like that make me weak in the knees. Nice, healthy mass. Strong AF, but extremely feminine with healthy skin, no nasty tattoos. Still have their feminine curves. Unapologetically muscular and strong, but 100% feminine.

You can have the tattooed, beef jerky looking women with receding hairlines and a face like John Cena. Not for me, boys.

That said, these women do what they do for THEMSELVES, not to make us happy. I recognize and respect that. So whatever direction they want to take their own bodies, it's none of my business. They don't do it for me. I'm just answering the questions as far as what I personally find alluring

Along the lines of your first paragraph--Abby Marie is one of my faves. Tremendously strong and symmetrical abs and rock hard, well developed biceps, yet wuth a lean, feminine profile and almost normal size. Same idea with Veronica Valentyne. Rock solid, extremely well defined, yet not real big and with what appear to be perfectly formed, perky breasts. Girlish. yet athletic, lean, and strong.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »