Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

That Moment When

taoschild101
Jun 06, 2020 - permalink
Hey All,

I was thinking about doing a compilation book about "that moment when" you realized you were attracted to female muscle. How did you feel at the moment, what was the instigation of the feeling (If it was an actual female you saw - what did she look like etc. - the more details the better.)

Keep your name private if you'd like, but if I include your story I'll give you a free book when it's complete.  Email my wife (the editor) - your story jgmuscle12@aol.com She will edit and embellish a bit if needed, but we are looking for the truth as much as possible - even if it was a brief moment in time.

Take care,
Richard
Jun 15, 2020 - permalink
1989.  8th Grade.  So I was about 12 years old. 

Bodyshaping with Cory Everson was on the air.  Cory was amazing, along with her side kick, Kiana Tom. 

Also, there was a cheerleader that was deceptively strong.  She could beat all the boys arm wrestling which I thought was hot.  She had a nice tight body.

I had a teacher that was very lean.  Defined arms and calves.

That year really got me into muscular girls.
taoschild101
Jun 16, 2020 - permalink
Sounds like a great year indeed, Brian. I remember watching Cory often on that show. Email me if you want to give a more detailed story for the book and Ill send you some questions.

Take care
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »