Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

Love true muscle girl stories - leave yours (true)

hardgirllover
Jan 31, 2020 - permalink
Last night was the usual routine, 4 shots whisky, eat some steamed veggies, watch a little TV then pass out. I'm dead asleep when my girl comes to bed. She sits up to use her phone and watch TV, then throws my hand onto her leg then flexes her giant quad. I was instantly aroused. I said "are you torturing me", with a sheepish grin she said "what? I didn't do anything". Needless to say I gave her muscles a message and she flexed a little more. Her biceps and triceps are really big, and when I use 2 hands and wrap around her upper arm she'll flex for me. While I attacked her the next morning she flexed and I did not last long at all. So freaking sexy!
Jan 31, 2020 - permalink
Nice fictional stories   keep writing them
hardgirllover
Feb 01, 2020 - permalink
what do you mean? isn't true non- fiction?
Feb 01, 2020 - permalink
yes true  is non - fictional     
drew newt
Mar 04, 2020 - permalink
Hi. My name is Drew. I am age 32, 5’11, 179 lbs. My wife still is and always been a sweetheart. She is intelligent and kind, but she also has a competitive side. She is the same age as me, 5’7, 172.

I am a recovering cancer victim (clean bill of health now, and starting to get back into a routine), a full-time student, a part-time teacher, and a part-time counselor. My wife (Amy) is a full-time teacher and leads women’s groups’ part-time.
I have become used to Amy being my primary caregiver because of cancer. I have lost strength during cancer treatments (I use to weigh over 200 lbs). While I was undergoing 2 years' worth of treatments Amy became motivated to exercise more often and start eating healthier. I have not talked to her about it and she has said nothing to me but it is becoming noticeable – I think she might be stronger than me now.
I use to lift and still had some 20 lbs dumbbells lying around. In the past, when we’d work out together she would use lighter weights, but recently I noticed Amy was using my 20 lbs dumbbells for curls – 3 sets of 10 per arm. It seemed easier than I would have expected for her. While she wasn’t home I decided to see what I could do with them. I got my first 10 reps, okay, but I really struggled to finish w/ my 2nd set, and I could not do the 3rd set. I already know she has good endurance. She can jog 5 miles without much trouble. I also know her legs are solid. It even appears that she is developing a V-shaped back.

What made me decide to type this situation out is because of what happened last night. She challenged me to arm wrestle her. I was hesitant, but I knew it would look bad if I declined – so I agreed. Both of our arms were exposed (per her request). We started the match and neither one seemed to have a big advantage. I could not mover her, but then she moved my arm back one inch or two - then another inch (or two). I could see her arm was more tone than mine now and her bicep and forearm seemed more swollen than mine. I noticed she was watching my eyes. It seemed like she wanted to smile, but then after she had me in a position that looked like she would win, I slowly started to move her back to center and I eventually won. I was pleased with myself but I was also wondering if she let me win once she proved to herself that she could have beat me. I said nothing but she said, “I am almost as strong as you.” I kept thinking about what if she is stronger. Honestly, it aroused me to think about it.

That night in bed she initiated the contact. She said nothing, but laying next to me she took my head and placed my face in her breasts. She placed my hand on her firm butt cheek. We started foreplay, but for the first time, she was taking the lead. After a few minutes of a dream come true for me, it got even better. She moved on top of me and she was in control. She pinned my legs down w/ her legs. She pinned my arms down w/ her arms. She moved back and forth on me – making me feel the perfect weight and tenderness of her breasts across my face, her pelvis pressing and rubbing against mine. She initiated penetration as she slid herself so that my genital entered hers. She moved one of her arms to firmly hold my head into her breast. So one of my arms was now free. I didn’t want her to notice me feeling her bicep, but she was so worked up at the moment that I hoped she would not notice. I put my hand on her bicep and felt her defined swollen muscle work and move as she held my head into her breasts and moving back and forth. It was everything I hoped it would be. I could not last any longer. When she could tell I was done she moved off of me and said, “That was the best two orgasms I’ve ever had.”  :o She went to the bathroom to clean up and still nothing of her strength was spoken of (to me anyway).

I was able to get a picture of her bare arms and back while she was not looking this morning (see below). Later this morning at breakfast with our 2 boys (2nd and 4th grade) she was talking with them as I was getting ready in the other room. I can’t be sure, but I think she was flexing her biceps for them and talking to them about how hard work and dedication gets results.
Basically, I don’t want to hide my feelings for her new strength, but I also don’t want her to feel like I am a weak freak. I am planning to start lifting again soon and I want her to know she can count on me to be our family’s defender. At the same time, I want to enjoy these few weeks (or months) of her being stronger than we without feeling like I am being too weird.

Should I tell her the truth about my love for her strength?

Does she possibly already realize that I love her strength?

Is it too weird for me to feel this way about her?

Mar 06, 2020 - permalink
Drew, thank you for the amazing post and picture.  Very sexy!
pitface
Mar 06, 2020 - permalink
That's a great post Drew, thanks! About telling or not: I'd say you can let her know with bodylanguage you like her development. If she asks something, approve her hard work and say you like being with strong (both mentally and physically) woman and it fits the idea of a role model for your children. You said you also want to work out again. The ultimate idea would be the idea of becoming something like a power couple!
hardgirllover
Mar 06, 2020 - permalink
sooo sweet, beautiful post
tarzan10
Mar 06, 2020 - permalink
Hi. My name is Drew. I am age 32, 5’11, 179 lbs. My wife still is and always been a sweetheart. She is intelligent and kind, but she also has a competitive side. She is the same age as me, 5’7, 172.

I am a recovering cancer victim (clean bill of health now, and starting to get back into a routine), a full-time student, a part-time teacher, and a part-time counselor. My wife (Amy) is a full-time teacher and leads women’s groups’ part-time.
I have become used to Amy being my primary caregiver because of cancer. I have lost strength during cancer treatments (I use to weigh over 200 lbs). While I was undergoing 2 years' worth of treatments Amy became motivated to exercise more often and start eating healthier. I have not talked to her about it and she has said nothing to me but it is becoming noticeable – I think she might be stronger than me now.
I use to lift and still had some 20 lbs dumbbells lying around. In the past, when we’d work out together she would use lighter weights, but recently I noticed Amy was using my 20 lbs dumbbells for curls – 3 sets of 10 per arm. It seemed easier than I would have expected for her. While she wasn’t home I decided to see what I could do with them. I got my first 10 reps, okay, but I really struggled to finish w/ my 2nd set, and I could not do the 3rd set. I already know she has good endurance. She can jog 5 miles without much trouble. I also know her legs are solid. It even appears that she is developing a V-shaped back.

What made me decide to type this situation out is because of what happened last night. She challenged me to arm wrestle her. I was hesitant, but I knew it would look bad if I declined – so I agreed. Both of our arms were exposed (per her request). We started the match and neither one seemed to have a big advantage. I could not mover her, but then she moved my arm back one inch or two - then another inch (or two). I could see her arm was more tone than mine now and her bicep and forearm seemed more swollen than mine. I noticed she was watching my eyes. It seemed like she wanted to smile, but then after she had me in a position that looked like she would win, I slowly started to move her back to center and I eventually won. I was pleased with myself but I was also wondering if she let me win once she proved to herself that she could have beat me. I said nothing but she said, “I am almost as strong as you.” I kept thinking about what if she is stronger. Honestly, it aroused me to think about it.

That night in bed she initiated the contact. She said nothing, but laying next to me she took my head and placed my face in her breasts. She placed my hand on her firm butt cheek. We started foreplay, but for the first time, she was taking the lead. After a few minutes of a dream come true for me, it got even better. She moved on top of me and she was in control. She pinned my legs down w/ her legs. She pinned my arms down w/ her arms. She moved back and forth on me – making me feel the perfect weight and tenderness of her breasts across my face, her pelvis pressing and rubbing against mine. She initiated penetration as she slid herself so that my genital entered hers. She moved one of her arms to firmly hold my head into her breast. So one of my arms was now free. I didn’t want her to notice me feeling her bicep, but she was so worked up at the moment that I hoped she would not notice. I put my hand on her bicep and felt her defined swollen muscle work and move as she held my head into her breasts and moving back and forth. It was everything I hoped it would be. I could not last any longer. When she could tell I was done she moved off of me and said, “That was the best two orgasms I’ve ever had.”  :o She went to the bathroom to clean up and still nothing of her strength was spoken of (to me anyway).

I was able to get a picture of her bare arms and back while she was not looking this morning (see below). Later this morning at breakfast with our 2 boys (2nd and 4th grade) she was talking with them as I was getting ready in the other room. I can’t be sure, but I think she was flexing her biceps for them and talking to them about how hard work and dedication gets results.
Basically, I don’t want to hide my feelings for her new strength, but I also don’t want her to feel like I am a weak freak. I am planning to start lifting again soon and I want her to know she can count on me to be our family’s defender. At the same time, I want to enjoy these few weeks (or months) of her being stronger than we without feeling like I am being too weird.

Should I tell her the truth about my love for her strength?

Does she possibly already realize that I love her strength?

Is it too weird for me to feel this way about her?
tarzan10
Mar 06, 2020 - permalink
No you need to tell her you love her muscles. She will love it. My wife is naturally athletic and muscular and when she started weight training with me 6 years ago her body really took to it. She's 61(looks much younger) with 15 inch arms and pumps out 15 dips like nothing. Her triceps are off the charts.She outlifts a lot of the old men in are gym. I am extremely lucky to have her since I love muscle on women. We are training partners and really works hard at it. As far as our sex life I can't keep my hands off her. And she know what gets me going. A lot of times she will just flex for me as foreplay. The best is when she takes control and climbs on top of me and starts riding and then will pop a double biceps pose while doing it-needless to say it drives me wild and I don't last long. Loving life with a muscle wife!
Mar 08, 2020 - permalink
Tarzan, you are a lucky man.  She sounds incredible.  My wife has some pretty triceps amd amazing calves, but won't flex.  She thinks its weird.
spaghettiwolf
Mar 10, 2020 - permalink
Honestly one of the best real life stories I've read yet! So cool, love your genuineness and honesty too.
Fully agree with letting her know you love her muscles too.  Just gotta pick the way that works for you and is a big compliment more than anything, for her.  In my experience, most fit girls who can flex a nice biceps, they love the attention and admiration for all their hard work, but it has to be done right.  Thr fact she's your wife gives a massive advantage though. My wife is a rock climber and mountain biker so shes fit and strong asf!  Not huge, just a bit bigger than petite when it comes to build, but her biceps bounce when she brushes or put her hair up in a pony tail etc. They pop when she has her hands on her hips and she doesn't hide them when she yawns and stretches. Id been checking out her quads and arms since the day I met her, before we even started dating and the way I broke the ice was "nice guns by the way" when we were out rock climbing and shed come down looking pumped as hell.  She grinned, said "thanks", then flexed up right then and there.
drew newt
Mar 12, 2020 - permalink
I have an update - following up on my last post. I am convinced that my wife has for sure become stronger than me. Honestly, I do not know why I didn't recognize it sooner. Maybe I didn't want to admit it.

The weather was nice yesterday so we went on a walk by the local lake where there are some things like an occasional bench overlooking the lake and sometimes a simple piece of exercise equipment would be nearby. After walking for a while I decided to take a break and sit on a bench next to a pull-up bar for a few minutes. My wife sat down next to me and she asked, "How many pull-ups do you think I can do on that pull-up bar?" I guessed 5 pull-ups. She said, "Count for me," then she jumped up and grabbed the bar. I started counting as she pulled up once, twice, three times I counted. She got to 5 and I was surprised that she was not stopping. With each pull-up, her T-shirt sleeves slid further down onto her shoulder. I could see her arms displaying thick toned muscles. She passed 5 and I counted 6 ... 7 ... 8. She started having to work harder for it as she reached 9 and then 10. She let go of the bar, turned to me with a big grin and said, "Wow, I surprised myself." I was in awe. I said, "Wow, your dedication to exercise is really paying off. I am proud of you." She gave me a big hug and thanked me for recognizing her hard work. She asked me to give it a try. I knew I couldn't do 10 but decided to try it. I told her I'd give it a shot. I jumped up and grabbed the bar. I had to work hard to get 2 pull-ups. Just as I was ready to give up and let go she slipped her shoulder under my butt with her back straight and legs bent. She said, "It's okay. We can work together. Just give it all you've got and I'll help you." We got to 10 pull-ups and she was doing most of the work on my last 5 or 6 attempts. I thanked her for helping me and I admitted, "I can't believe I've lost so much strength." She just sweetly looked at me smiled. She took my hands and said, "It's okay. You fought a hard battle. Now that you are past cancer we can work together to help you get stronger. I agreed it would be a good idea, and started to walk back down the trail. She stopped me a said she wanted to try a few more pull-ups. She had to push herself harder than before but she accomplished 5 more pull-ups. It was amazing. As we were walking back to the car she asked me if it bothers me that she was getting stronger. I said, "Well, I thought it did at first but I am realizing that it does not bother me. I actually think it's really cool." At this, she revealed the biggest smile, hugged me, and as she was hugging me she started spinning around so my feet came off the ground. After she let me down she said she was so glad I liked her strength. She was afraid I might not like it.

She has already started showing more confidence. She flashed a couple of biceps flexes to me as she was getting this morning and I can't stop thinking about what we'll hopefully do together tonight after the boys are in bed.

Also, I am excited for us to start exercising together soon. Not only will we get to work together, but I'll start to get my strength back and I will get to watch her lifting at home without looking like a total creeper.

Thank you all who responded to my last post and encouraged me to let her know I was proud of her newly developed strength.
pitface
Mar 23, 2020 - permalink
Really great addition! Nice to read how your wife handles her new strength with growing confidence!!
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »