Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Love true muscle girl stories - leave yours

Mar 20, 2024 - permalink

I can remember two girls in my old class. It was 2009 and they were between 20 and 22 maybe. The first one is of Ukraine living in Germany for many years, the name is Marina, 165 cm and maybe 65 -70 kg a little "chubby" . One day my girlfriend told me that she lost a ring or something else between the wardrobe (2m*1,8m) an the wall in a corner and she can't get it with a stick and when Marina was at hers, she just grabs the wardrobe at the edge above the ground and pulled the it easily from the wall and back. I was very impressed. Half year later it was my birthday and she congratulates me by shaking my hand and her grip was very strong.

The other girl, Anne 165 cm and 55 - 60 kg maybe, is was hard to tell, because she went to the gym for more strength and during sports she was never out of breath or visibly sweaty, so she had a lot of endurance. One day a tall (195cm) and sporty (tabletennis) guy had an armwrestling match with a slim non sporty blond girl. It was a surprisingly even match which he won. Then Anne wanted to wrestle the blond and during the match after some seconds Anne started to giggle. Their hands were in neutral position and you could see no movement from my distance, but Anne asked the blond "Ist das alles?" (Is this everything?) and the match stopped. The blond used all her strength, but had no chance and told the guy who beat her before that he wouldn't have any chance against Anne.

Apr 26, 2024 - permalink

At the movie

I love it when my wife flex and let me feel her muscles in public. We went to a movie, Monster good Japanese film, at our favorite theater tonight. At this place you sit in good chairs with a table and you can order food and drinks during the movie. It has some cozy lightning as well so it is not all dark. She had a silky blouse and jeans on and after a while she started to realy flex her hard thighs and slowly also arms. My hand was there of course. I love feeling her arm muscles under the thin silky material. The contrast of the material and her absolute rock hard bicep is sexy. She bent her arm and held her hand on her head. Pressed the palm at her head and the bicep totaly fills the sleeve. I have my hand back and forth over the super hard peak. We did not think anyone saw our little moment. But after the film she went to the barhroom and there a lady 30-35 isch had told her that she sat behind ua and had seen how I admired her biceps. She though it was cool and also said that it had looked like a solid muscle. My wife thankt for the compliment and said that it had once been a little bigger but still is solid. It is now 29,5 cm flexed and 25 relaxed. Before leaving the barhroom she had put her hair back in a ponytail and as she did the woman had complimented her again and asked to feel her then flexed bicep. She abliged and let her. She was perplexed on how hard it was. I ofcourse knew nothing about this and did therefore not realy inderstand the look and the wink an unknown lady gave me as she left the barhroom. After my wife explained it on the car I got it. Love her and when she flex in public like this.

Apr 27, 2024 - permalink

At the movie

I love it when my wife flex and let me feel her muscles in public. We went to a movie, Monster good Japanese film, at our favorite theater tonight. At this place you sit in good chairs with a table and you can order food and drinks during the movie. It has some cozy lightning as well so it is not all dark. She had a silky blouse and jeans on and after a while she started to realy flex her hard thighs and slowly also arms. My hand was there of course. I love feeling her arm muscles under the thin silky material. The contrast of the material and her absolute rock hard bicep is sexy. She bent her arm and held her hand on her head. Pressed the palm at her head and the bicep totaly fills the sleeve. I have my hand back and forth over the super hard peak. We did not think anyone saw our little moment. But after the film she went to the barhroom and there a lady 30-35 isch had told her that she sat behind ua and had seen how I admired her biceps. She though it was cool and also said that it had looked like a solid muscle. My wife thankt for the compliment and said that it had once been a little bigger but still is solid. It is now 29,5 cm flexed and 25 relaxed. Before leaving the barhroom she had put her hair back in a ponytail and as she did the woman had complimented her again and asked to feel her then flexed bicep. She abliged and let her. She was perplexed on how hard it was. I ofcourse knew nothing about this and did therefore not realy inderstand the look and the wink an unknown lady gave me as she left the barhroom. After my wife explained it on the car I got it. Love her and when she flex in public like this.

I’ll take “Things that didn’t happen” for a thousand

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

> my classmate doing pull-ups > >

Chronic stalking. How is the chat encouraging this?

It's bizarre. I also doubt he ever talked to her.

6 days ago - permalink

not a "traditional" story but I needed some outlet to share this lol I work at a primarily college-aged grocery store and these three girls come up to the counter. one of them recounts a dream in which she was a bodybuilder, saying stuff like maybe she should take the gym more seriously. her other friends are laughing and one goes "lat spread!" and does a mock lat-spread. none of them were muscular mind you, but them talking about it with such glee... I was weak in the knees truth be told.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »