Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

2 neighbor girls (true)

hardgirllover
Aug 23, 2019 - permalink
I'm 15 years old. Sherry lives next door. She's 13 years old. Her biceps are the size of baseballs with a vein right over the top. One day she agreed to lift my barbell right in front of the house. A sight to see. After a few curls her arms pumped up a little more. Then a car came up the street and the guy driving almost crashes his car. He was shocked at what he'd seen. Sherry let me squeeze her biceps while she lifted. I was literally shaking from so much adrenaline. What a beautiful girl.

I also had a neighbor in the rear. Our backyards met up with a fence in between. Her name was Celest and she was about 12 years old. I saw her swinging on the swingset and her body was muscular as hell. I introduced myself and complimented her and how strong she looked. When I asked her to flex her bicep she did it without delay. She was proud of what she had. Her biceps were amazing. They looked like golf balls with huge peaks. And she would not hesitate flex for me anytime I asked. One day her mother was cleaning up the yard and I talked to her. The mother told me the daughter has problems at birth and medications had caused the muscularity. The mother said something funny, "she can be a handful when she gets mad". I believed her.

These are true stories, it actually happened to me.
muscleboy007
Aug 23, 2019 - permalink
Have you had any further encounters with these girls or are those the only times you have seen them? Surely as their neighbour you'd see them quite often?

Are either of them as strong as you? I would definitely suggest making sure that you workout a lot so that they are not stronger because as soon as they know that, they will take advantage of you for sure.

I've got a muscular sister so this is something I have a lot of experience with, I am always working out to make sure I remain more muscular than her.
hardgirllover
Aug 25, 2019 - permalink
Hi muscleboy007,
I've had an amazing life as a muscle girl admirer. I could tell true stories all day long. I like to keep the encounters short in description and one at a time. Many more to come.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »