Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

Muscle Growth Novel: Muscle Love

taoschild101
Sep 10, 2018 - permalink
I've completed a muscle growth novel that has been published on amazon. If you are interested in a book that is a bit more realistic and generally positive I hope you will take a look.  Please let me know what your think.:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY

Here is the book jacket: Meet Rick, the guy next door with a muscle fetish that starts at sixteen with an encounter with an older, muscular woman. This full length novel follows his quest to explore his obsession with muscular women and his struggle to reconcile this need with the rest of his life. He hides this side of himself, satisfying his urges in clandestine liaisons, until he meets a woman with the desire to get big and revels in her transformation. But what happens when she surpasses his fantasies and wants to dominate him?
shameless
Sep 10, 2018 - permalink
Nice! in the close future i want to buy this book :)
taoschild101
Sep 11, 2018 - permalink
Thank you.  I hope you enjoy it.  If you do I would appreciate a positive review since I really have no idea how to market the novel :)
bicepfun10
Sep 12, 2018 - permalink
Just read a review posted on saradas that I thought I'd share here from 009.  If the rest of it is this good I may have to purchase too  >:D :

Ok I started reading this last night and am only 1/4 of the way through but I have to say this is definitely one of the best muscle stories I have ever read. Could easily land top 5 for my tastes so far I'm hoping it keeps it up.

I am only at the first muscle worship part but I was say so far it easily worth the $$$ so far. I would say if you are a fan of realistic muscle stories in line with what I write or Lisa Path. This is the story for you... and just think its an entire NOVEL! This book deals in real emotions. Almost awkward at time. Do not look to it for women who weight 1000lbs and bench press houses. This book really gets deep into its lead charatcer and I found it switched so easily from scenes which were highly sexual to scenes that were highly emotional... and did it with ease!

I would say that if you are a fan of FBB and grew up trying to hard your feelings and coming to terms with them that this book does a beatiful of expressing those emotions to the point where I got the almost haunting feeling the writer was in my head.

Oh! Also... Did I add its hot. These descriptions and the scenes I have read are so vivid and realistic you literally feel like you are in the scenes! Amazing job.

I will post a full review when I finish (which I'm savoring reading so may not be a while) but wanted to just say this book is great. So excited to continue reading it! What a journey!
taoschild101
Sep 14, 2018 - permalink
Thank you bicep - please send me a review or better yet post it when you've finished it.  It is now available on smashswords too:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/895860
bicepfun10
Sep 16, 2018 - permalink
Luv Luv Luv it so far.  So sensual and the talk in his head rings true/familiar.  I'll leave a review when finished.
lotsandlotsapoo
Sep 19, 2018 - permalink
Any place to buy it outside of Amazon?
taoschild101
Sep 20, 2018 - permalink
bicepfun10
Sep 29, 2018 - permalink
I finally had a chance to read you book.  Once I started I knocked out a hundred pages the first night.  It was aweeesome.  :)  I had to slow myself down for the rest because I liked it so much - and I must confess do other things along the way reading it - it was highly erotic in parts.  The cool thing though is that much of what Rick was saying rang true with me - his wrangling with his feelings about muscle etc. - also like the part written by the female - it had a different perspective.  The end is frickin amazing and I wont spoil it for other readers.  I'm hoping there is a sequel.
taoschild101
Nov 21, 2018 - permalink
Glad you liked it. I'm probably going to include a few scenes in the 2nd novel furthering Rick and Melinda's story, but the focus will be on other characters.  I haven't decided if I'm going to do a sequel yet. Any ideas on what issues are left unresolved for the two of them?
jeanbobbydu29
Nov 23, 2018 - permalink
Who's the girl on the cover of your book?
taoschild101
Nov 29, 2018 - permalink
Hi Jean,

I wish I knew. I bought the rights to use it online,but don't know who it is. I've asked but nobody seems to know.
jeanbobbydu29
Nov 30, 2018 - permalink
Where did you bought it?
taoschild101
Dec 01, 2018 - permalink
Hi Jean,

Its available on several sites:
Ibooks:https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/muscle-love-confessions-of-a-muscle-worshipper/id1436735652?mt=11
Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/895860
jeanbobbydu29
Dec 01, 2018 - permalink
No I mean where did you find the picture for the cover?
taoschild101
Dec 03, 2018 - permalink
Hey Jean,

I bought the rights to use the pic on istockphoto.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »