Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

Wife going to be seriosly muscular

brutus
Jan 17, 2018 - permalink
I've been with my wife for 10 years. She is 30 and always been active in sports and worked out lightly but constantly. When we started dating she had a decent amount of muscle, especially legs and back, and she always said she gained it super easily. The past years she wasn't motivated so she lost most of it
Now something is happening.
Since she talked to this random muscular woman, she started talking about changing her body and becoming muscular because that's the right and healthy way to be. I thought she wasn't being serious, but she started to go to the gym 5 times a week and she's hitting the weights.
She comes home and talks about her killer leg workout, or her arms workout, and only hearing that....oh boy, that makes me happy.
It's only been 2 weeks and I'm noticing BIG results. Her legs and butt are already bulging. Her arms are starting to look bigger. You can definitely see the bicep forming nicely and I am extremely excited about that. When we were in bed togheter I could see a nice chest split, and that was just the cherry on top of the pie.
She wants to keep going 5 times a week for a whole year, and she keeps talking that she is so curious to see what will happen.
Now it's the part where I am in between happy and worried: even if she is a skinny petite, she really gains muscle very very easily (her whole family is like that) and she tends to push herself to the limit when working out. If she works out like that for a year, I know she will become seriously big!
I will definitely start working out more, but I'm afraid she'll become anyways bigger than me. I also am worried that us as a couple will be seen as weird by family and friends. I always loved muscular women, but never imagined being with one. I am scared, but super excited, and I can't believe it's actually going to happen. What do you think? would you also be a little afraid?
anon-e-mouse
Jan 19, 2018 - permalink
Not in the least  ;D
streetcleaner90
Jan 30, 2018 - permalink
This is amazing. Let us know how it is going
paulinasolevic
Jul 27, 2018 - permalink
What do you think? would you also be a little afraid?

Why afraid... Girls with muscle are more atractive and mor confident... You have to be prpoud on Your wife... Inform us whats happened from January till today (July)...
Jul 29, 2018 - permalink
I would sure love to hear an update on this amazing woman
tarzan10
Sep 13, 2018 - permalink
I've been with my wife for 10 years. She is 30 and always been active in sports and worked out lightly but constantly. When we started dating she had a decent amount of muscle, especially legs and back, and she always said she gained it super easily. The past years she wasn't motivated so she lost most of it
Since she talked to this random muscular woman, she started talking about changing her body and becoming muscular because that's the right and healthy way to be. I thought she wasn't being serious, but she started to go to the gym 5 times a week and she's hitting the weights.
She comes home and talks about her killer leg workout, or her arms workout, and only hearing that....oh boy, that makes me happy.
It's only been 2 weeks and I'm noticing BIG results. Her legs and butt are already bulging. Her arms are starting to look bigger. You can definitely see the bicep forming nicely and I am extremely excited about that. When we were in bed togheter I could see a nice chest split, and that was just the cherry on top of the pie.
She wants to keep going 5 times a week for a whole year, and she keeps talking that she is so curious to see what will happen.
Now it's the part where I am in between happy and worried: even if she is a skinny petite, she really gains muscle very very easily (her whole family is like that) and she tends to push herself to the limit when working out. If she works out like that for a year, I know she will become seriously big!
I will definitely start working out more, but I'm afraid she'll become anyways bigger than me. I also am worried that us as a couple will be seen as weird by family and friends. I always loved muscular women, but never imagined being with one. I am scared, but super excited, and I can't believe it's actually going to happen. What do you think? would you also be a little afraid?
tarzan10
Sep 13, 2018 - permalink
Great story about your wife consider yourself super lucky. My wife has always worked but not seriously with weights until 4 years ago when she came to me and said teach me how to weight train. Well I said OK but I'm training you like I train. By the way I'm 6'2 230lbs of muscle  so I know how to train. Anyway she picked up quick and her muscles really filled out. Her biceps are almost 15 inches pumped and her quads are 27". She is about 5'8 and 160 lbs. Whats most impressive is she gained all this muscle without steroids. People have come up to her and want to feel her arms. I just love it. She is my goddess. I always liked athletic females and muscle on women. I'm super lucky to be married to one. When she flexes or her arms get pumped up at the gym I can hardly contain myself.
icy
Sep 15, 2018 - permalink
Ohhh, god... I want to have a muscular wife, but she think it's not beautiful... I can't reassure her  :(
taoschild101
Sep 15, 2018 - permalink
Just keep telling her - its good that you told her you liked it.  I told my wife and she began working out even harder - now she is as strong as I am and soon should pass me - we even wrote a book about it :)
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »