Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

Anyone got any stronger wife stories?

scott_124787
May 06, 2017 - permalink
I love stories where the wife is stronger than the husband?
knocker
May 07, 2017 - permalink
I've just been thinking a little bit about trying to write one.  I'll post it here and leave you a PM if I ever do. 
knocker
May 07, 2017 - permalink
Ok. I just got started.   Tell me what you thinks so far....

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=04855379293181164553

You'll have to download it from the dl site I put the file on.  It's already too big to post here.  It's in rich text format.  You should be able to read it with MS Word or some similar text reader.

As I add more to the story I'll update it here.

isabellesbitch
May 11, 2017 - permalink
tw
Jun 21, 2017 - permalink
Well, years ago, I actually lived that reality. My ex-wife was a couple years younger than me, a few inches shorter, but outweighed me by 15-20lbs. or so. She used to lift weights all through school, and helped her dad carry heavy rolls of carpet, tools, etc. around for his job after that. You wouldn't immediately notice she had muscles since she was on the thick and curvy side, but she had crazy leg strength and above average arm strength. The only thing holding her back from doing more lifting than she did was her knees, which she injured in a car accident one time. So she couldn't really do anything involving deep squats. But she made up for that with calf raises. At the gym one time, she showed me how she could easily do standing calf-raises with the full stack of weights on the machine, and invited me to hang from the bar to make it more of a challenge. I got a ride for about 15 good reps, with her going all the way up on her tiptoes and back down.

At parties, she used to like giving people horsey-rides on her back like that too. Basically, she'd bend over while holding onto the back of a chair or arm of a couch and invite people to hop on. Then she'd bounce them up and down on her tiptoes along with partial squats. Sometimes I had to ride her first so people got the idea she was really strong enough to do it easily. After that, most of them wanted to give it a try. And she'd start inviting couples to both climb on together, which blew people's minds. (But really, I don't think even the heaviest couple we knew weighed close to what she was used to pushing in the gym!)

She was great at giving piggyback rides too. I used to hop on and ride her around all the time, including up the flight of stairs from the basement while carrying baskets of clothes back up from the dryer. Of course, she'd been doing this stuff with her 260lb. cousin and giving her parents rides up the stairs at their apartment for years before I knew her, so my 185lbs. or so wasn't even a workout for her. What I started doing just so she wouldn't get bored and find it all pointless was making sure when I got on her back, she had to support all of my weight using her hands wrapped around my thighs. I'd start out kind of sitting on top of her butt, but I'd make sure I wasn't helping hold myself up and would tell her to lift me up a little higher. Then I'd have her boost me a little bit higher again, so my thighs were almost tucked under her armpits. Carrying me around like that got her biceps bulging out, which she was kind of proud of.

I love stories where the wife is stronger than the husband?
scott_124787
Jul 02, 2017 - permalink
Do u have any pics of her?
tw
Jul 17, 2017 - permalink
Unfortunately, I really don't anymore. This was around 15 years ago now and I've been happily remarried for a long time. Not only is it kind of a bad idea to hang onto a lot of photos from an ex-wife once you're remarried -- but 99% of it was lost anyway. Back then, most of our photos were taken on early digital cameras that saved to 3.5" floppy disk. And those things had a way of going bad and becoming unreadable, or simply getting lost and accidentally thrown away or even stolen. (I know for a fact that somebody stole several diskettes of photos at one of our parties, back then.)

If we were in the era of smartphones with video like everyone has today, I'm sure there would be a lot of cool content of hers still circulating on YouTube and elsewhere. It's interesting how that stuff has changed....

Do u have any pics of her?
isabellesbitch
Dec 28, 2020 - permalink
Jan 01, 2021 - permalink

I should clarify, that all of these stories are true. Here are the married couple comparing arm muscles (she's in white, he's in blue):

Jan 03, 2021 - permalink

Interesting topic!

2 days ago - permalink

Interesting indeed. My wife is working on it and I hope she'll get there someday.

1 day ago - permalink

My wife isn’t necessarily stronger than me since I’m pretty strong, but she is stronger than most guys I know. She’s an athlete, 5’9”, about 160, and does lift but not to her potential. She’s always been extremely muscular even when she was little she had huge arms, naturally wide shoulders, and even just had a slightly deeper voice and thicker jaw for a girl. She literally has the biggest calves I’ve ever seen without any training. People have told her in the past she should be a bodybuilder. Right now she’s a college lacrosse coach and is about to get her personal training certification so maybe that’ll push her even more. There was a time a couple years ago where we were fooling around in bed and I was rubbing her legs and kissing her feet and I started pushing on her legs. Well she decided to push back and Neither of us realized how strong she was. I literally flew off the bed and into the wall. I was so turned on at that point.

10 hours ago - permalink

I’m going to try to get some more recent pics cuz her biceps and triceps have blown up lately

10 hours ago - permalink

Nice very Nice....... Love to see a Flexed bicep photo(s)

8 hours ago - permalink

I’ll see what I can get

8 hours ago - permalink

Does it excite her to flex for you ..... My wife loves flexing for me especially during sex

8 hours ago - permalink

Her calves are insane!!

5 hours ago - permalink

@lpc...damn you!! Now I have to try and talk Sasha into seeing me one last time.🥴 Feeling her biceps while intimate....oh God, such an erotic experience.

2 hours ago - permalink

@lpc888....not much, I mean she does it for me, but she was made fun of when she was younger for having big muscles. The guy was obviously just into it and didn’t want to admit it. But, yeah she just looks at a weight and grows. Really made to build muscle. I love it

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »