Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Subway Muscles

blotter
Aug 01, 2013 - permalink
I was on my home from a concert in Brooklyn last night. On the 1 train, this blonde bombshell gets on. She had shoulder length locks, must've stood at about 6'3". She was taller than me, and I'm 6'1". She appeared to be late twenties/early thirties.... a little older than me, and was wearing a form fitting tank top and yoga pants.

Her shoulders were massive, maybe 44" around, capped off with boulders for delts. Her biceps though... oh my... she had very little fat on her body and they were just BULGING out of her skin. A nice vein ran up her arms on the right side. She must've just gotten a workout because she looked PUMPED UP. Her forearms were thick and she had relatively thin wrists. I could tell she really worked hard to get her hard body.

Her boobs were nice too, I suspected they were fake, but she didn't go overboard. They were a great fit for her body, though. She had a nice wide chest & lats with good sized, perfectly round perky breasts. I love the look where a girl has round b/c cup tits, but a huge, powerful chest behind them.

Anyway, I wanted to talk to her, but I didn't want to just open up with some line about her muscles. I had to say something though, because she was about to pull out some headphones. Luckily, when I was checking out her back, I noticed she had a full upper back tattoo, so I opened along about her ink, and if I could see it better.

"Oh, thanks! You like it? Here..." She turned her back towards me and showed off her back. She had meaty traps and a v taper down to a tiny waist. "Wow, I said, "I like the detail. Did you design it?" As she was explaining what each part represented, she was using her arms to talk. I tried my best to maintain eye contact, but Damn, those biceps were bouncing up and down as her arms moved. She had some high peaks, maybe 17-18", and that vein was so sexy... I could also see the striations in her upper arm... man, I would love to be with her.

She saw I had a couple of records, which I had bought at the concert. She asked why I had two of the same record, if I had one to store and one to play. I thought I really had a shot.. that maybe she was a record nerd too, and I would definitely have to get her number... I explained that I actually bought two because one was for my buddy, whose bachelor party was this weekend. She smiled and said "what a coincidence! My finance's is this weekend too!" My heart sunk. I looked down and her hands and saw a huge engagement ring. Oh well. I said, "oh. Congratulations!" And that kinda ended the conversation...

She put on her headphones and looked down at her phone. She was watching a video of herself doing a pole dance exercise! In the video, she was only wearing a gray bra and panties. It must be a gift for her fiance... :( anyway, even though the video was on a small screen, she was sitting next to me so I had an OK view. Her legs looked just as pumped up as her arms, and you could tell from her ass that she never met a bar she hasn't squatted. She worked the pole so gracefully, so sexy... Her six pack abs popped with each contortion of her body.

Then my stop came. Oh well. It was a good ride while it lasted. Maybe I'll have to hang out on the 1 train more often.
og98
Jul 04, 2014 - permalink
Nice history
elric
Jan 05, 2016 - permalink
Still waiting for next part!
gwhh
Dec 30, 2016 - permalink
Nice to know some people still talk like normal people on the NYC subway system.
streetcleaner90
Feb 12, 2017 - permalink
Is this real?
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »