Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

themick's "real" stories

paulinasolevic
Jul 25, 2018 - permalink
will be nice to read them
themick
Jul 30, 2018 - permalink
Went out of town on business. While on the plane waiting near the restroom there was a Male flight attendant talking to a female flight attendant. He was saying to her that she may have gone too far....she replied that she thought the opposite. He said back, well I like my men with muscles but I'm not sure a man likes his woman with muscles....obviously he was gay....so he sees me standing there and asks me straight up...do you think muscles on a woman are attractive? Would you be attracted to a muscular gal??? So I paused a second and he said to her, show him your guns....she was about 5'7", with a sweater on so I couldn't see her arms, he then starts removing her sweater and she had on a white shirt sleeve shirt and he wraps his hands around her upper arms and says that her arms are harder than his mans....and then pulls up her sleeve and exposes these huge biceps and asks her to flex and she was a little embarrassed but he was persistent so she obliges and OMG, her bicep was a ball of peaked, round, hard looking muscle. He then proceeds to feel it and says, girl this is a rock and out of nowhere grabs my hand a puts it on the top of the bicep and screeches, did you ever feel a muscle on a woman so hard??? I was dumbfounded and in heaven at the same time. I gave it a good squeeze and OMFG it was unreal. Harder than almost any other I've ever felt but didn't want it to get weird so I agreed and removed my hand and said wow, that is some muscle you've got there. So the guy says, well, is it attractive to you and I said yes, its attractive, interesting and rare. He then said would you date such a woman, with bigger muscles than you??? I said, I'm married so I couldn't....he said pretend you're not, could you??? And I said yes....so ne looked at her and said, well, maybe I was wrong, maybe men like their women with muscles, who would have guessed...at this point I was feeling that the woman wanted the discussion over so I said to her, your muscle is incredible, thanks for letting me feel it, it was a treat. I proceeded into the bathroom all worked up...
Dec 12, 2019 - permalink
Hey Mick, just wanted to let you know how popular your stories were here. Waiting eagerly for next installments, any coming up?
themick
Dec 12, 2019 - permalink
Many more to come....glad to see there is interest
themick
Dec 16, 2019 - permalink
So I order some food for an office party and went to pick it up. I walk in to get the food and after I pay the guy says pull your car around back and Alex will bring out the trays. So I pull around back and unexpectedly there is a young girl maybe mid twenties holding a tray from underneath with one hand in a very tight short sleeve shirt and being she was holding it at a 90 degree angle her enormous bicep was bulging out of the short sleeve. So I pull a little bit passed her and pop my trunk and quickly say to her let me take that, pretending not to see that incredible mountain of muscle. She says that she's got it and will be right out with the rest. So now I'm trying to figure a way to get a flex. She comes back out with another tray, same way, bicep bulging, definitely 14" and really round and peaked. So now I say, did you build those arms by lifting trays or weights? So she smiles and says tons of weights and a few trays....so I reach in my pocket and pull out a 20 for a tip and say to her thanks for your help and I hand her the 20 and say that she has great arms and would you consider arm wrestling for another 20???.... She chuckles and says you're on...so I close my trunk and we lock hands and oh boy is her grip tight....so I say go on 3 and we go and it was like trying to move a building. She was unmovable and her bicep was bulging and popped up so high I was mesmerized. She started to push me down so I stopped her and said you win, heres your 20 but I would love to see you flex to which she obliged and it was spectacular and as usual I coyly motioned and asked if I could feel it and she said yeah and OMG it was granite hard, so hard and round from being pumped I almost got dizzy. So I said, dayum girl that's so rock hard and she said that people, especially men are always asking for a flex and they always say that my muscle is harder than any other girls muscle they have ever felt. I said back that I would tend to agree with that. So it was time to leave and I said see you soon...
themick
Dec 26, 2019 - permalink
So I'm at my company Christmas party at a local place, got there early so was at the bar when a woman maybe late 20's or early 30s walks in with a dress on revealing very muscular calves. It seemed like she was looking for someone and about a minute later one of my co-workers walks over to her and they hug. He proceeds to bring her over and introduce her to me, she was his sister who works next door to where we were having our party and stopped in to day hi. Her calves were amazing but she had a jacket on but I suspected she worked out because her hand shake was really firm. So then a girl from our office walks over and meets the sister and tells her she wants her secret on how to get such spectacular legs. So now I'm getting closer to the discussion and the sister says hours in the gym. So the girl says where do you go, she answers that she goes to a local place where she lives....with this her brother says, you gotta see her arms...now I'm hoping she gives a flex...so he says to her, show her your arms. She removes her jacket to reveal a short sleeve dress with the most incredible arms. So the brother wraps his hand around her unflexed arm and squeezes it and she then curls up her arm and her bicep forms a boulder like ball of muscle, probably 14 inches minimum and he takes the girls hand and puts it on the flexed bicep and the girl is squeezing and squeezing and says holy shit I have never felt such a hard muscle, even harder than my boyfriend's....now I'm freaking out and imagining how hard that muscle is. She then is squeezing her shoulder and says I want shoulders like this....she then for some reason looks at me and says, what do you think? So I'm trying to be cool and calm but I'm going nuts in my head imagining feeling that incredible muscle, I say that she looks very fit and looks like she dedicates a lot of time to get such strong muscles. Then as I'm saying that the girl from the office grabs my wrist and puts my hand right on the girls bicep and says to me, squeeze it and then says, what do you think and I say that this is the hardest muscle i have ever felt but quickly remove my hand so not to seem awkward but i did get a good squeeze and it was really really hard, like a piece of granite and definitely 14 inches. I said to her, wow, that's unreal and it was nice to meet you but i have to say hello to someone and excused myself because I'm trying not to reveal my love of women with muscles and went over to some other co workers and cleared my head. It was an unexpected,unbelievable experience
Dec 26, 2019 - permalink
You always have  imaginatory stories      thank you love reading them
themick
Dec 26, 2019 - permalink
I have another one if there is interest
anon-e-mouse
Dec 26, 2019 - permalink
Been enjoying them for years ;D
Dec 27, 2019 - permalink
Keep 'em coming brother, you have an eager audience waiting. :D
themick
Dec 29, 2019 - permalink
I went to a Christmas party at my friend's house and there was a ugly Christmas sweater contest. So after a while each person was to parade in front of everyone and applause would pick the winner. So there was a neighbor there with a 20 year old son and 25 year old Daughter. When the Daughter was up for judgement she posed and gave a mock flex. I was intrigued. So I casually asked my friend why she would do that and she replied she just lost like 40 lbs and was addicted to exercise. So now without being obvious I have to see those arms. So we are in a large room and every one is just roaming around and chatting so I get into a conversation with her about the sweater and how I thought hers was a winner although someone else one. I then quipped that her flex was cute but what was the significance? Without any further prodding she rolls up the sleeve and flexes a huge peaked bicep and says that she worked very hard to lose a bunch of weight and got strong in the process. Now I'm freaked out. So I say that her muscle is incredible and am blown away and the size of it. So now the sleeve is down and I'm thinking the muscle show is over and my friends wife comes over and tells the girl how awesome she is and wraps her hand around the girls arm and says her arm is like a steel pipe. Now I'm trying to get a squeeze and politely ask to see how a steel pipe feels and the girl obliges with a flex of the left arm in front of her body and I do a quick but firm squeeze and dayum it's so hard, really hard and round even though the sweater and I say wow that's unbelievable and incredible and I gotta do more lifting because I'm embarrassed how much bigger your arm is than mine. She was proud of her muscles which usually gets you a squeeze or even an armwrestle but this was over because I didn't know her and didn't want to cross the line and get awkward so I said I needed a refill and went to another room and got myself back together after feeling that incredibly hard bicep.
Jul 12, 2020 - permalink
Hey Mick, your devoted muscle admirers need a fix. (LOL) Anything happen of late?
Jul 13, 2020 - permalink
Yes Mick.... we need more stories.  Every few months, I go back and read most of your stories over again.  I love them!
themick
Jul 13, 2020 - permalink
I've got a story of stories coming soon.
themick
Jul 14, 2020 - permalink
So as we are all aware, the covid has closed many businesses, gyms and barber shops, etc. So about 6 weeks ago I needed a haircut real bad so I contacted my barber, who I know for more than 20 years to see if he is cutting. He was cutting in his garage. So I go over and we go into the garage and the wife who I also know comes with us because we were talking about the virus and its impact and stuff. So the wife asks me what I was doing about working out because we know each other well and she knows I go to a gym. So I explain that I have a wealthy cousin who is stuck inFflorida due to the virus and he has a full gym in his house and while he is in Florida I always keep an eye on the house for him, been doing it for years and he said I could use the gym anytime. So she asks if I could do her a big favor. So I say anything. So she starts to explain that her sisters daughter is a work out person and her gym is closed and she's freaking out because she has been not able to work out for a month and is so dedicated to working out, blah blah blah. So she asks if I would let her workout with me at my cousins home gym until her gym opens. So I,m like ok but it has to be after work so she says hold on let me call her. So she tells her niece this and the girl is willing to come anytime as long as she can workout. So she then proceeds to tell me not be intimidated by the niece because she's a strong personality and she suspects she might be doing some sort of bodybuilding drug as she is very muscular. So the barber looks at me and says he calls her Popeye because her arms are like popeyes. So now I'm trying to remain cool and I say tell her to meet me there tomorrow at 5:30 and give her the address. I didnt sleep at all that night. So the next day comes and its 4:30, I drive over to the house and there's a car parked outside and I pull in the driveway and get out and she gets out of the car which was a the curb. I almost fell over, she looked like Lindsay Cope. Her name was Lisa. OMG. She had on black tights with a tank top revealing 15" arms, unbelievable arms, so big and defined. So she comes up and gives me a hug and says that she doesnt know what to say or do but she really appreciates what I am doing for her. I am speechless. So we go inside and the gym is downstairs in the basement. So we go in and she's like, this is great, OMG, and grabs 2 dumbells and starts warming up. She asks me what I was training and I said arms. So she said lets train together. I'm freaking out right now. So I started to do some triceps pushdowns and she's watching and the second I finish she grabs the bar and bangs out 25 warmup reps with ease. We proceed to do a few different exercises for a total of 12 sets. Now its on to biceps. So I grab the 20's and do a warmup, she grabs the 25's and does 20 reps with ease and her biceps just got bigger and pumped to the best I've ever seen on a woman in person. So we do some more sets and we grab the barbell and she puts 25's on each side a bangs out 12 easy reps. So now I'm in a fog and she says that I seemed stunned that she can keep up with me and I said yes, you seem very strong for a young woman. She proceeds to tell me she's 28 and used to date a bodybuilder and to be perfectly honest she said she's being doing some gear...I was shocked that she would admit this. She asked me not to tell her aunt but she said that the aunt probably figured it out since I am very muscular and was always skinny. So I said thats your business and said lets do a few more sets and she agreed so we did some preacher curls and her biceps were so pumped and veins were popping and she caught me staring and said that I look like a saw a ghost.  I then said that I have never in person seen a woman with arms like yours and I've seen my share but your arms are spectacular. She said thanks, I've been lifting 5 years now and everyone always compliments my arms. So we were just about done and she asked if she could come back again and I said I'm here almost daily so yes and gave her my number. So we are leaving and she sees a mirror on the upstairs level and walks over and does a right arm bicep flex in the mirror and pumps it twice and holds it and that bicep pumped must be 16". I said that her arm looks like a mountain and she smiled. So we go outside and she says what can she do to repay me....so I look at her square in the eye and said let me feel your bicep and we will be even...so she looks at me and says, so you like muscles on a woman and I gulp and say, more than you could know. So now realize this is a 28 year old gorgeous girl with a body like Lindsay Cope and I'm alot older and she says, you can feel any muscle you want on me for letting me workout in this house. She gets real close and brings up her right arm and flexes it so hard right in front of me....she then says feel this and tell me how hard it is...now realize I usually feel biceps after an armwrestle, this bicep was pumped with heavy weights for 12 sets...so I put my hand around it and say that this is the biggest and hardest muscle I've ever felt and she takes her other hand and puts it on my pants and says, my bicep aint the only hard thing around here. She started to gently stroke me and right there in the driveway. Its only because the way the house is situated no one can see us but as I was squeezing that mountain of muscle which was sooooo hard and big she was gently stroking me until I exploded in my pants.... I was in shock, couldnt move and I said, this cannot happen again..it cannot, I know your aunt and uncle...she looked at me and said, I wont tell if you dont....she walked to her car, turned around and said, see you tomorrow....I stood there for about 10 minutes so screwed up and in shock with a stain on my gym pants.....more to follow
Jul 14, 2020 - permalink
Love it.  I need the next chapter.  ASAP!!
« first < prev Page 7 of 7 next > last »