Forum > Stories (Fiction) > Thread

themick's "real" stories

themick
Jan 20, 2010 - permalink
I work with a young woman who is 19 years old and yesterday she came to me and asked me questions about working out because she knows I go to a gym. She said she's been going to the gym with a friend for about a year and wanted to know if what she was doing was correct. I asked what she was doing and she said free weights, machines, eliptical and stair climber. Now this girl is always covered up so I never even knew she worked out because her clothes are very baggy. So I then asked what her goals were and she said she wanted to become more buffed. So I said that I would write her some exercises for each bodypart and some diet tips. I then asked if she liked that look and she said yes because the girl she works out with is buff beyond belief and she likes that look. So I then just squeezed her arm and it was very solid and she said wait let me flex it and she flexed the other arm and it was impressive, maybe 12" and pretty full with a decent peak. I complimented her development and she said her friend was coming to pick her up in a few minutes and she would let her friend flex for me and it will blow me away. So I started to write down some info for her and the friend arrived and she introduced us and she told the friend to show me her arm and the friend took of her jacket and had on a cut off shirt which revealed two very muscular arms, and when she flexed her right arm it exploded into a mountain of muscle and I immediately asked if I could feel it and she said sure and it was rock hard and shaped like someone who's worked out a long time. I asked how long have you been working out and she said 5 years. She was 20 and she played Lacrosse and field hockey and wanted to be strong so she started lifting at 15 years old. Her shoulders from what I could see were also very developed. I then asked about how she works out and she said she was very strong and likes to lift heavy weights and I had to ask for an armwrestle which she accepted and we locked hands and went on 3 and I could not really move her and I was focused on the bicep which jumped up and looked so good. I twisted her wrist and started to push her down but she pushed back and put her whole body into it and put my arm almost down but I was able to hold her there and we stalemated and I began to push her back to the middle again and go over the top but she said she was feeling some discomfort in her shoulder so we stopped, but this young woman is strong and I told her so and she said she beat her uncle in armwrestling a few weeks ago because he was saying a girl could never beat him and she said she slammed him in 5 seconds, and he is 45 years old but never worked out and he was so embarassed because it was at New Years Eve in front of 20 people.She said that she asked him to flex before the armwrestle and there was no real muscle there and she showed him her arm and he shrugged it off and even his own wife said that he had no chance against a muscle that was as big as mine and the wife felt my arm and said that my muscle was like a piece of iron and I said that I lift weights but he just didn't understand that muscle is muscle. I then asked her to flex again and that bicep was pumped from the armwrestle and it was even harder than the first time I felt it. My co-worker was in awe of her friend and I know she wants to get to where her friend is muscle wise and I will do what I can to motivate her. I then asked if one day I could go to the gym with them and she said no problem and she then said hey we have to go, but I will definitely do a work out with her one day. I would say she is 5'7" about 150 lbs. all muscle and very strong. I asked if she would like to compete one day because she is almost there, I would guess her arms are 14" and she enjoys it but she didn't think she could handle the dieting.... Hopefully I'll get to work out with her one day........
anon-e-mouse
Jan 21, 2010 - permalink
Nice real life experience. Lucky guy ;)
s3ri0us
Jan 22, 2010 - permalink
Man, Forgive me for this comment:
-Use less "and"-s.
-Try making shorter sentences without them.

But I Loved the story...
themick
Jan 22, 2010 - permalink
Thanks for the grammer lesson
s3ri0us
Jan 24, 2010 - permalink
Grammar ;D
themick
Jan 25, 2010 - permalink
Thanks for the spelling lesson
themick
Feb 01, 2010 - permalink
I have many true stories, is there any interest ??
Chainer
Feb 01, 2010 - permalink
Yes.
girlcalfbulge
Feb 02, 2010 - permalink
yeah
anon-e-mouse
Feb 02, 2010 - permalink
Sure
musclemaster
Feb 02, 2010 - permalink
Absolutely - I started a thread about true stories a while back and had exactly ZERO people jump on the bandwagon.  Therefore, I only posted two short vignettes, but I'd be happy to share much more if someone else were to jump on the thread.  Scroll down a bit - you can't miss it.  :)  Look forward to hearing of your experiences
musclemaster
Feb 02, 2010 - permalink
Screw the grammar - I enjoyed it too.  I'm just glad someone else around here finally sacked up and shared a legitimate life experience.  I posted one a few months ago too which you might find interesting, and then another really brief one.  However, my life has been peppered with muscular girls and I've had relationships with several, so do continue to post!  I'd much rather read something like this in a conversational style about something real than the 12 year old whose muscles came out of nowhere and threw a dump truck a quarter mile with her tongue - nothing against those who read and write those stories, but they are too fanciful for my taste (generally speaking).

PS - Two things:  consider obtaining pics of one or both of these girls and posting them on here, and jump in the chat room too, it's always good for a laugh!
anon-e-mouse
Feb 02, 2010 - permalink
...the 12 year old whose muscles came out of nowhere and threw a dump truck a quarter mile with her tongue...
Hey MM, you holding out on a story there? ;D
themick
Feb 02, 2010 - permalink
A few weeks back I had a female aquaintence who was doing over her kitchen and needed some help moving some furniture and she asked if I would help her on saturday. I got there early saturday morning and got started and after a few minutes the bell rang and it was a young woman 22 years old who was her niece. When she came in the woman said to me "now heres some muscle to help you move that heavy table." I took one look at the girl who was good looking about 5'6" maybe 140-150 lbs and replied "muscle??" and she removed her jacket which revealed a cut off shirt. My eyes were very pleased to see two very muscular arms and shoulders. I was trying not to stare but the arms were spectacular. So I said "come on muscles lets see how strong you are." We went to the table which had to be moved which was rather heavy. She got on her end and we lifted on three and she had no problem moving it and her muscles bulged when we lifted. When we set the table down I asked how she got such good muscle developement. She said she was into sports in college and started lifting at 18 years old and liked the way she looked and still lifts 4-5 days a week. I asked for a flex and she obliged with her right arm. It exploded into a mound of muscle probably 14" and the aunt grabbed it and said "wow thats hard" and then grabbed my arm and said "not as hard as hers" so I then felt hers and it was indeed very hard. I then put my arm on the table that we just moved in an armwrestling position and said "lets see just how strong you are" She did not hesitate and grabbed my hand and I could tell by her grip that she was strong. We went on 3 and I could not move her and we stalemated for a few seconds and I said "draw?" and she nodded yes. Her arm was now pumped and I asked her to flex it again and it was bigger and harder than before and I  squeezed it and it was undentable. She then asked me to flex and I did and she felt my arm and said "mines harder" and I said "mines bigger" and I asked the aunt for a tape measure and hers measured 14 1/4" and oh so hard. We then continued moving stuff around and I kept staring at those arms and every once in a while she'd pop a mock flex and I would do the same and we would laugh. We then ate some lunch and chatted and I then challenged her again. She obloged and I put her down but it took about 15 seconds and every ounce of energy I had. This girl is strong and she likes it. She said that everyone always asks her to flex, especially men. She then put on her jacket and said goodbye and said that she was going to hit the gym and call her aunt and get me to come over and beat me next time....I can't wait...
musclemaster
Feb 02, 2010 - permalink
Yeah, I'd post the rest of that one, but I'm hoping to license it to Marvel Comics/Studios I think it'll be the next big blockbuster - it's called Young She Hulk.  Movie announcer voice:  "You won't like her when she's angry...but she will give you a boner!"  eh?  eh?  hahaha
themick
Feb 12, 2010 - permalink
Went over a friends house to watch the Superbowl, haven't seen them for about a year. I arrived and the husband was out picking up some food and the wife, who is 41 years old was in the kitchen with the 17 year old daughter. I went in a said hello and gave the wife a hug and her back and shoulders felt really hard. I grabbed the back of her arms and they felt hard also. She was wearing a zip up long sleeve sweatshirt. I asked her "what are you doing, you feel very firm" She said back " I joined a gym to lose some weight" I said " You look like you've lost a few" she said "I lost 20 pounds" Right then the daughter said "Mom, show him the guns" The wife proceeded to take off the sweatshirt which revealed a pair of muscular arms. She then gave a flex which shocked me because the bicep was rather large and peaked nicely. I squeezed it and it was hard. The daughter said that the husband hates moms new muscles because they are bigger than his. She then flexed the left arm at it was equally developed and also very hard. She proceeded to explain that she was a tomboy when she was young and always had some muscle but when the kids came she lost all interest in staying fit but now she loves the gym and goes five days a week and loves the fact that at 41 she is in this kind of shape. The daughter said that her boyfriend loves her moms arms and is always asking to feel her muscle. I said "I love it too" and she flexed again and I felt the right arm and it was indeed hard as a rock. When the husband came home she put her shirt back on and we didn't really discuss the matter any longer because the husband is unhappy with the wife's view on having muscles....when I  left I squeezed her right arm again and she tensed it and it felt really hard. I hope to see her again soon...
anon-e-mouse
Feb 12, 2010 - permalink
Nice firsthand account ;D
themick
Feb 18, 2010 - permalink
The first 2 parts of this story is on Mak's site and these are real stories. So I went back to the store where this checkout girl works and it was my luck she was working. I had some stuff to buy and the store was somewhat empty. I got on her line and she saw me and said, "its been a while, I've been training hard so I can put you down" I said back, "go for it" as we locked hands I put my left hand on her arm and it was so hard I could not believe. We went on 3 and stayed at a tie for about 15 seconds and I said "draw?" and she agreed. I then said, " give me a flex" she rolled up the sleeve and flexed an unreal bicep, larger than 4 weeks ago, very very hard. I could not dent it and she then pumped it twice more and it got even better. I asked what she was doing in the gym and she said lots of weights 4-5 days a week and drinking protein shakes. I said see you soon and she said "next time you're going down"...I go there maybe once or twice monthly... she likes to flex and I will certainly keep going back and update this storyline....
hairynomb
Feb 19, 2010 - permalink
what is the website
themick
Feb 19, 2010 - permalink
Mak's old website; do a google search for "Mak's female muscle forum" and look in discussion forum.There are some good ones there...
themick
Feb 25, 2010 - permalink
Any interest ?? I have a great new true story..
hairynomb
Feb 25, 2010 - permalink
yea post it
themick
Feb 25, 2010 - permalink
Yesterday I went to my friends house to drop off my tax forms to my friend who does them for me. She was not home but her 22 year old daughter was there with her friend, probably around the same age. They were sitting at the table and immediately I noticed that her friend (who was wearing a skin tight shirt) was muscular. You could see her biceps bulging through the shirt. Everytime she moved her arm her bicep would jump. I asked her if she worked out and she said no. I said "I can see your arms through your shirt and they look developed, like from lifting weights". She went on to say she was an equestrian, and teaches horse back riding, and from all the years of riding she got muscles and proceeded to flex her right arm into a mountain of muscle which almost ripped through the shirt. Needless to say I was blown away. That arm looked like an arm from a person who lifted for years. I politely asked her to roll up the sleeve and flex it and she did and it was fantastic. I asked if I could feel it and she let me and I squeezed it and it was rock hard and quite large, probably 13" or more. She said "lets see yours" so I flexed and she grabbed my arm and said "I think mine feels harder" and I said "well then, lets see how strong you are" and put my arm in an armwrestling postion. She grabbed my hand with a vice like grip and we went on 3 and it took all I had to hold her. I then twisted her wrist and started to push her down but she fought back but I evetually got her down but it was not easy. All the while I'm looking at this bicep of hers and it was peaked nicely and shaped well, hoping for another sqeeze of it. She then was fixing her hair and the arm just bulged out and I asked for another squeeze and she flexed it again with the sleeve still rolled up and it was really hard. My friends daughter was just sitting there watching all of this and said that everyone thinks her friend is some sort of athlete and no one believes that she does not lift weights. I am still not convinced because of the fullness in her arms,in both the biceps and triceps, but it doesn't really matter. This was a great experience, one I will not soon forget. She was very friendly and comfortable with her muscles and not shy about showing them off. I stayed a while longer and we changed our discussion and then I said good bye, hoping to see her again........
themick
Mar 17, 2010 - permalink
Saw the co-workers friend again yesterday, asked her how her workouts were going, she gave me a flex and I felt it, very hard and felt quite large. The conversation was short,they were in a hurry but the flex was good even though she had a sweat shirt on, it was worth it.
themick
Mar 30, 2010 - permalink
Went back to the store and my luck again, it was empty, just her and I. As soon as she saw me she said "you're goin' down today, I've been hitting the weights like never before" She then rolled up her sleeve and flexed her right arm. Her bicep actually looked bigger than a month ago with a real fullness and peak to it, definitely close to 14". I immediately put my hand on it and it was so hard. I was shocked as I couldn't dent it. We grabbed hands and went on 3 and she was like a stone wall. I could not move her at all. I then tried some technique and shoulder roll and moved her a bit, but we were still at a draw. I looked at her face and said "tie?" and she nodded and we stopped. I was like "what got into you?" and she said "lots of reverse and hammer curls". She then flexed again and I wish I had a measuring tape because I would bet it was 14" now that it was pumped from the armwrestle. It was also as hard as stone and her forearm was also bulging with muscle. She also told me she's been doing alot of protein shakes and she now weighs 150 lbs. She also said her legs were getting big as well. I reached down to touch and they were hard too and quite large. We had some more small talk and I said goodbye, that I would see her in a few weeks for another try. What a great girl, right close in the neighborhood. One day she will probably compete because she is really getting quite muscular, not only in the arms but her shoulders are also quite good. Should get better when short sleeve tank top weather comes in a few weeks.
« first < prev Page 1 of 7 next > last »