Forum > Requests > Thread

Requests

gwmf
Sep 05, 2015 - permalink

Hi everybody !

Not only Tina Gaita of 'herbiceps.com' got my attention - there are some more girls, of which I want to ask you, if you have information, ( flexing - and AW  - ) pictures, ( -"- ) videos ...
 and everything else :

- Leila Hazlett ( clips4sale.com/store/21400 ) and her partners Layla Moore and Tara Tied
 - Leila Hazlett's partner Sarah Michelle
 - Lusa Corp ( in her arm wrestling video ) on her youtube channel 'Lusa Corp Samples'.

Anyone knows, where to get the whole 'Lusa Corp' - video with the named cutout, if she is the girl on left or right and who is her partner in this video ?

Thanks much for contacting me with information !

GWMF
knocker
Jan 12, 2016 - permalink
Don't know about the rest, but Lusa is not the girl's name, it's the name of the mixed wrestling outfit she shoots for.  LUSA entertainment I think is/was the name.  I don't know much about it because it isn't my thing, so to speak.  It may be defunct but you might find it if you look harder than the 30 seconds I spent looking for it. 

Good luck. 
gwmf
Jan 12, 2016 - permalink
Thanks 'knocker'
I already got this information, too.
Unfortunately the video, whose cutout I found on September, 4th 2015 and which I look for, was deleted on 'youtube', some time ago.
I don't have any idea, to find out, who the two girls are and where to get more information about the whole video  ???
Too bad ...  :(
Jan 14, 2016 - permalink
Hey GWMF, could this be the armwrestling clip you are looking for?

http://clips4sale.com/7164
gwmf
Jan 14, 2016 - permalink
OMG !!!
Thanks so much 'ra5cvigi' !
The 'Arm Wrestling Strength feat. Serenity and Chloe' is exactly the clip, my on September, 4th, 2015 found cutout is from !!!
I will have to hope, someone is contacting me here, who has a possibility to order it for me / us -
like the 'herbiceps' - pictures and - clips of Tina Gaita and Samantha Anne as well as all AW - and Flexing - videos of Leila Hazlett.

gwmf
Jun 09, 2019 - permalink
No reaction because of LEILA HAZLETT and SARAH MICHELLE for so long ?
Meanwhile I look for also more of MANDY FLORES and even more PRINCESS ELLIE IDOL !
And I finally got to know that looked for video of 'Lusa Corp' :

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/7164/the-femfightflix-theater/Cat0-AllCategori...

On top :

'Arm Wrestling Strength featuring SERENITY and CHLOE'

Thanks a lot to 'ra5cvigi' !

Any more of ...

- ANIA ??? ( 'Boomerflex' )
- ASHLEY ??? ( little blonde from 'Ultimate Amazons' )
- BREE ??? ( former 'Bettybiceps' - website )
- CASSIDY HEIGHTS
- DAPHNE TAYLOR ( 'Seductive Studios' )
- HANNAH PEREZ ( 'Fetishland Studios' )
- KATIE HELLANY ( former 'Herbiceps' - website )
- SARAH JANE ??? ( 'Ultimate Amazons' & other sites )
- SIERRA ??? ( New 2019 'Herbiceps +' - Arm Wrestling Tournament )
- TARA TIED ( sometimes former partner of Leila Hazlett )

And last but not least, that old one from 'Builtmore Productions', that is called

alt. amazon supermodels, vol. 1

Especially that scene with DIANA MEIER and her much smaller female partner !

Please don't wait to contact me, if you own ( one of ) them or can order them for me !
Or have any picture set or even better video with one or more of them all in change !

Thx so much !
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »