Forum > Requests > Thread

Melissa Muscles (aka: Cutie Next Door)

the brucester
Aug 05, 2011 - permalink
First, I want to apologize for not visiting this site more often. I'm not mad at anyone. Honest! (hahaha) - It's just that life gets in the way sometimes, and I've had to travel quite a bit the past year. It's got alot to do with money ($$$) and I've got a heckuva lot of expenses. (long story!) -  Anyhow, enough about me. I am trying to find Melissa Muscles (aka: Cutie Next Door). She used to be on "i-friends" & "youtube" and the "girl-next-door-flex" website...but nobody seems to know where she is. Has Melissa stopped performing? Has she given up the business of "flexing"? For anyone that knows, I will gladly send you a BEATLES ALBUM. Yah! Yah! Yah!

I truly hope Melissa is all right, but my gut feeling is something is very wrong. I thank anyone who could give me any information on her.

- Bruce
ferrari
Aug 06, 2011 - permalink
Sorry i don't have some infos for you, just wanted to say "welcome back". I logged in on the main site, after your, let's say famous period and I always enjoyed your comments.
ferrari
Aug 17, 2011 - permalink
OH! That would be really shitty, I hope not! I really hope that you're wrong Professor. A death of somebody is always :'( . Tragedy, I hope that we don't have to say RIP. We hope your still alive/we'll never forget you.

-biggest f1 fan
ferrari
Aug 21, 2011 - permalink
Expressions when I see her: :o ??? (How's that possible) & :'(

"The last thing Melissa wrote me was how much she loved showing off her muscles... and hated wearing long sleeves"

We should keep her in mind in exactly that way and as she was: a fun-loving wonderful girl, a person who brightened up everybody's live ;)
We'll never forget her
Chainer
Sep 05, 2011 - permalink
Why do you trust the source?
ferrari
Sep 05, 2011 - permalink
Tragedy, rather normal reason to die, but :-[ :'( >:(
silverclaw11
Sep 12, 2011 - permalink
Hi guys. I am new to the board and was going to see if there was any info on Melissa. I got to know her very well over the years and lost track. I found out that I had know that her family originate close to where I live which was a cool coinsidence. I really hope that nothing like the car accident happened to her. I know she went through alot when her father died there about 2 years ago and she was going through a really rough time. Tried to help with what I could for her. I don't know about you guys but we would send picks to each other during the christmas times about our families and keep track off of iFriends and stuff like that. Believe me being a good faithful man I really hope to God that nothing happened to that affect to her and that she just wants to be left alone and just told the "source" that so she could have some privacy. The last thing I knew was that she wanted to open up her own business in Vancouver and wanted to work on a farm for a summer. I don't know if this will help at all. But I hope so.
silverclaw11
Sep 12, 2011 - permalink
Sorry I just had a thought. Maybe you can try to contact the Vancouver Sun and see if there is anything about the alleged car accident in the obits or from around over a year ago. I know it sounds morbid to think like that but I guess it would be nice to know if it is true. If it is I can say I will be very sad. She IS one of the sweetest people I ever met.  :'(
ferrari
Sep 12, 2011 - permalink
Let's hope you won't find her grave :-[
silverclaw11
Sep 13, 2011 - permalink
Hey Bruce,

When you do that hopefully you'll see her come to the door and say Hi and nothing else and just take in the moment. If you do do this and everything is alright, which I really hope she is. Than tell her that Tim from Windsor, Ontario says hello for me k. And keep us posted my good man.

You all take care for now.

Sep 24, 2011 - permalink
All the best to you Brucester and I believe you're, like me, a Canadiens fan. Hopefully you won't get hit with any bad news  the way Subban hit Brad Marchand last year ;)

Cheers!
silverclaw11
Sep 28, 2011 - permalink
Bruce,

I'm not sure if you are back yet but I was wondering if you had any luck one way or the other??
Chainer
Oct 19, 2011 - permalink
Remember the song? "Did he ever return, no he never returned, and his fate is still unlearned. He's the man who never returned." First, Melissa goes missing and now Brucester is nowhere to be found.
What gives? :>( - Prof F

Dude. You're brucester. I can tell from the IP addresses.

How much of this have you been making up... ?

One would think that the matter of someone's death would be serious to warrant not joking about it or using multiple accounts to create stories/rumors.
poolsharkii
Nov 27, 2011 - permalink
How sad. Life's too short----
potatodosh
Jul 16, 2013 - permalink
Brucester's a douche nice excuses, oh I'm going to her house she gave me her adress blah blah blah - disapears and comes back with a lame ass rehab excuse when called out by an admin.
You don't know anything and you never will. She's gone, stop trying to get attention by making shit up.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »