Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

MuscleAngels.com Review

cgsweat
Apr 27, 2020 - permalink
I have been a member off and on for several years.  It has been a subscription I have maintained however for the last 2 years without break.  They've recently updated the look of the site, which in a way was desperately needed, since before there wasn't really any way to search specific models.  Now there is.  It beats having to search through the past 14-15 years of site updates. 

They do tend to favor bodybuilders and physique girls, but that could be due to the primary photographer being Annie Rivieccio, herself a former pro bodybuilder.  Also one of the site admins I believe is Andy, who also runs Andy's Muscle Goddesses.  I could be wrong about that, but it would be a huge coincidence if I am.

There used to be a 2.5 GB daily download limit, although I'm not sure if it still exists.  Again, I've been a member for a long time so I'm not typically reaching that limit in a 24 hr period.  If it's still there, all that happens is the site bans you for 24 hrs.  So be mindful of how much you're downloading.  But the new site format clearly tells you how large each video file is, and they've converted a number of their larger, bloated wmv's to smaller mp4's without loss of quality.

In the end, there's a reason why I've remained subscribed there over any other site.  It has high quality content that stands out above the rest.  I think Annie's R's firsthand love and experience for bodybuilding guides her in giving us some of the best photoshoots and videos in the business. 

The only other photographer to rival her would be Sean Nelson.  But they both have their own styles, and their own tastes in the women they shoot.  Annie goes for the bigger girls, and Sean tends toward bikini/figure and occasionally physique/bodybuilding.  There are several reasons I have not been back to HerBiceps.  But that will be for another post.
cgsweat
Jun 01, 2020 - permalink
Update on the download limit.  I mentioned before it was 2.5GB/day, but now it seems to be 8GB/day.  Information was obtained from here:

https://muscleangels.com/members/?contact
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »