Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

hdphysiques.com

M76
Feb 21, 2010 - permalink
Now I'm in a mood for reviews so I share my opinion about this site too.

Overally the content is ok. However there are two things to be concerned about:

1 - the videos are DRM protected, I don't go into details what that means, I personally don't care about it anymore because I've found a way to get rid of the protection, and be able to play the videos anywhere anytime with the player I choose. But it still may be an issue to others.

2 - 2.5Gb daily download limit, which is very little I started downloading videos, and I didn't reach the fifth model and it already expired. Now I have to wait 24 hours, which translates into two days since it expired about midnight last night, and I obviusly won't wait around till then to start downloading again.

sometimes the models have ridicilous amounts of fake tan on them, its like they took a bath in tanning oil. I don't even bother to look at pictures or videos if this is the case. And about half of the models look like that unfortunately. I don't understend the fascination with tanning, it may be neccessary on stage in the artificial lighting conditions, but offstage its totally ridicilous and disgusting.

Overally I'm not too dissatisfied so I won't steer away anyone from the site.
yc2201
Apr 06, 2010 - permalink
I agree, HDPhysiques is pretty good, if you can strip off that ridiculous DRM they use. Mac users are completely out of luck unless they can get rid of it, as the low-res mpgs they have really are terrible.

Its worth subscribing just for Rosanne Harte though  ;D
M76
Apr 13, 2013 - permalink
Update: it seems that finally they realized that drm is a bad idea, so they got rid of it. Unfortunately the download cap is still in place which means no subscription for me.  So you're basically only able to download 10-15 HD clips a day at most.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »