Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

First female muscle site you visited?

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone remember Pinky's Links? That's a blast from the past.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

i only started on pc back in 2015, was looking for bikini pix on utube, a comment mentioned girlswithmuscles, and i have been hooked on the bbs, fit girls, trailer trash, here ever since then. i hit reddit for flatties. Until a couple months ago, i didnt know you had trans and x rated material of any kind here. each to their own.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

> First I came across as a kid was boomerflex way back then. Surprised to see it was still up when I checked the other day. It hasn't changed a bit from that ugly early 2000s web design

Tred easy my friend. Boomer passed away, so lets be gentle in our criticism.😩

I didn't mean it as a criticism, it's actually nostalgic for me. Sucks about the news

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

@jimmyhats...very nostalgic indeed. I wasn't trying to be harsh. Femflex, Herbiceps, Boomerflex and some others, all ran off of that Diana the Valkyrie template. So yes, they were dated in their design for sure.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Youtube

May 24, 2021 - permalink

From the late 1970s through the late '90s (yes, I'm dating myself), I occasionally hit the newsstands for magazines like Sports Review Wrestling and, eventually, Women's Physique World. I found an ad for Diana the Valkyrie around 1999 in the back of one of the mags, after I had bought my first Mac (never could quite figure out Micro-Tel / Intel-Soft, etc. Plug & play got me into modern times).

Yes, DTV is still around and it isn't the only site that uses that long obsolete, late '90s, template. J. P. Erickson still uses the DTV base for his Athletic Women Magazine and Her Flex Appeal sites. It's also still used by Muscle Tease dot com.

U-1
May 24, 2021 - permalink

I go back before websites. The old alt.amazon-women.admirers Usenet newsgroup was the place to be back then. Lots of fun downloading pics with my 9600 baud dial-up modem, and my 386 computer. ;)

Same for me. I didn't even know Usenet newsgroups, or AAWA existed, existed until I was lent one of the "Internet Directory" magazines. After that, it was pretty difficult to find out by myself where to find Usenet servers and how to connect as the information wasn't conveniently searchable but I managed. After that, I found Diana The Valkyrie and then, little by little, more sites started getting online, and directories like Andy's Muscle Goddesses (AMG) were indexing the female muscle world.

May 25, 2021 - permalink

I don't remember the url but it was a Geocities site with a bright yellow background, it was 1998 and I fell in love with Paula Suzuki.

May 25, 2021 - permalink

alt.amazon.women.admirers

May 25, 2021 - permalink

Amen! :)

May 25, 2021 - permalink

It's always kind of a sad name to mention, but my very first could be a site devoted to Joanie Chyna Laurer.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

anyone remember a lances66.co.uk ?

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Yes. "Lance" is vaguely familiar, but that's about it.

Chainer
May 28, 2021 - permalink

In case you're not aware, you can use the Wayback Machine to get historical snapshots of now-defunct sites. Unfortunately, though, most of the time it doesn't save larger files, like pictures.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

I don't remember the url but it was a Geocities site with a bright yellow background, it was 1998 and I fell in love with Paula Suzuki.

Muscles of Dee Kay??

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Probably thevalkyrie, during dial up internet days.

Also recall a site called Iron Tim.

Oh, the excitement of watching a picture slowly appear on the monitor, it was anticipation like being a

kid on Christmas day.

I also exchanged a few emails with Becky Rampey, the late 90s. She was gracious in her replies. I'd think of her

typing her reply as her 15 inch biceps flexed a bit.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Probably Muscles of Dee Kay. I remember seeing Marla Duncan in one of the sports magazines and Amy Fadhli on the Fitness America Pageant. Those were some of the first "WOW" moments for me with muscular women.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

A lot of female muscle websites are surprisingly well archived considering how a lot of very mainstream stuff is broken on there.

[deleted]
May 28, 2021 - permalink

Diana the Valkyrie and muscles of dee kay...Andy muscle goddess, also great.... waiting on updates... what a time.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Can't recall. But the earliest website I actually paid for was Cindy Phillips's website. Worth every penny. 😏

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Alt-amazon-women-admirers, wpw.net, Diana, Andy's

May 31, 2021 - permalink

herbiceps, I would always look at the preview images for the models there.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Wasn’t there one called fitness babes and muscle gals or something like that in the late 90’s ?

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Diana the Valkyrie and muscles of dee kay...Andy muscle goddess, also great.... waiting on updates... what a time.

Yeees, the one I loved and visited regullary was Andy Muscle Goddess, AMG. The site got so huge that it really took RAM and internet bandwith... so then AMG lite was released because of that, and it got very smooth.

By today standars, it didnt have much material, but I inspect every inch of that site back then.

May 31, 2021 - edited Jun 01, 2021 - permalink

Oh, I forgot about this one, not sure if anyone else mentioned it. Even before the AAWA newgroup, there was the Amazon Arena BBS. It was a dial-up subscription BBS. It had pictures and stories, etc. I don't think there were any videos, but a vid would have taken years to upload or download in those days. Anyone else remember it?

« first < prev Page 5 of 6 next > last »