Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Video games with female muscle

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

thanks for that info..i played some of wasteland 3 now i can recall if i made a muscle character..im back playing 2012 xcom the addon with exalt forces...on classic with marathon among 2nd wave options enabled...i didnt like xcom 2 as it added a mission timer ..so i dont bother with it after 40 hrs of play ..too frustrating and annoying.i like my turn based strategy to be free of time restrictions in missions..also i am playing dishonered 2 which is really great.

Jan 27, 2021 - edited Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

[redacted. accidentally posted an updated list instead of re-editing this one. reference.]

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Cyberbug2077...lol..i didnt even try to torrent that game when it hit the scene as my 2015 pc couldnt handle it.by the time i rebuild the case with new parts in4 years or so..that oughta be about the time Cyberbug2077 is a smooth running game..version4.7 or so idk....Operencia: the Stolen Sun i installed that game but havent gotten round to playing it beyond the introduction. 3 months ago just to test it.

M76
Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

a comprehensive (though by no means exhaustive) list of games i know to contain (external mod-free) musclegirl content.

**NPC/Legacy Character(s):

Aveline - Dragon Age II, Eva Navarro - Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Jan 27, 2021 - edited Mar 23, 2021 - permalink

[removed]

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Not really a video game per se, but for D&D fans HeroForge.com lets you create custom miniatures for your game and you can make and share some pretty hulking ladies.

I made this in less than 10 minutes with very little effort.

https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D15037046/

Feb 07, 2021 - edited Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

a comprehensive (though by no means exhaustive) list of games i know to contain (external mod-free) musclegirl content.

NPC/Legacy Character(s): Astarte the Swamp, Xenia, Thaleia the Talon Hand, Daphnae, Roxana.. among plenty others (Assassin's Creed Odyssey), Gratia (Bloodborne: the Old Hunters), Ellie (Borderlands), Rhino, Sasquatch (Cyberbug2077), Butchers (Dark Souls), Moyra Heigsketter (Dauntless), Jherii Gallo (Dead Rising III), Dual-Axe wielding Demon Bandits (God Hand), Vanasha (Horizon Zero Dawn), Serpent Queen, Ringo, Diamantina (Indivisible), Urbosa, Gerudo Warriors (the Legend of Zelda: BotW), female Trainer-class Worker (Pokemon: Sword and Shield Generation VIII), Hortensia (Red Dead Redemption II), Estel Aguirre, 'Honey', 'Garnet/Suzie' (Streets of Rage IV), Nadine Ross (Uncharted IV)

Playable: Anita Williams (Apex Legends), Kassandra, Eivor Varinsdottir (Assassins' Creed series), Folka (Banner Saga series), Amara (Borderlands III), Summer Iolana (Crucible), female Barbarians (Diablo III), female Roegadyn (Final Fantasy XIV), female Raiders, Valkyries (For Honor[sic]), Tyris Flare (Golden Axe), Phoebe (Indivisible), Leona Heidern, Blue Mary (King of Fighters), Abigail Anderson (the Last of Us series), Illaoi (League of Legends), Yoshino (Metal Slug Attack), Samus Aran (Metroid series), Sheeva (Mortal Kombat series), Aleksandra Zaryanova, Fareeha Amari, Brigitte Lindolm (Overwatch), Angela Belti (Power Instinct), Tori Tallyo Fairous, Jaimini Kalimohan Shah, Meghan Castellano, Taina Pereira (Rainbow Six Siege), Sigrid (Rogue Company), rule > exception (Street Fighter series), Black Widow (Slam Masters II), Cherry Hunter (Streets of Rage IV), Mary Ivonskaya (Tobal II), Hildryn, Ember, day-form Equinox (Warframe), Jen-Tai (Weaponlord), Orc races (World of Warcraft), Miranda O'Hare (Valorant), Vanessa Lewis (Virtua Fighter IV)

DIY Character creation: Nioh II, Operencia: the Stolen Sun, Saints Row series, the Sims IV, Soul Calibur series

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

Isn't there a female arm wrestling game out there?

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

"(Cyberbug2077)" lol the shade!

Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

Isn't there a female arm wrestling game out there?

There is an Android game in the play store

[deleted]
Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

Effie from Fire Emblem Fates talks about her muscles very often, she even has voice lines, though we don't really see any muscles on her. There's also Rinkah from the same game, with visible muscles

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by tamarok
tamarok
Mar 02, 2021 - edited Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

Moderation Note: Please do not include any NSFW (Not Safe For Work) images in this thread, since the associated response will be deleted. This section of the site is for general viewing.

Mar 02, 2021 - edited Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

Well, I'm going again .. There is a game called Wild Life that is for adults. The game has a very beautiful, athletic and muscular character named Shey. The game is in development but its progress is worth watching. Since it has an option to record videos, many fans make adult videos with the characters.

Wild Life @AdeptusSteve

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Kassandra from AC Odyssey

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Sims 4. Not many great results on Google but there are loads of YouTube videos.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Black Desert Online let you make pretty beefy women

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Black Desert Online let you make pretty beefy women

Where do I find that game?

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Sims 4. Not many great results on Google but there are loads of YouTube videos.

There are muscle mods for Sims 3 and 4 around. Can end up with some pretty extreme women if you have the right mods.

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

mods aren't a necessity for Sims 4 in all earnestness, but they won't hurt in adding to the variety of possible results.

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

currently conceptualizing an elaborate furry game with female muscle growth, if there are any furries here who think this sounds interesting feel free to drop me a line

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Fortnite actually added a new female skin with visible abs not while ago.

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Where do I find that game?

Google doesn't hurt. You can grab it for free until march 10th on Steam.

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Abby from The Last of Us Part 2

Mar 18, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by peekfreek1
« first < prev Page 3 of 5 next > last »