Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Have you ever found a woman who enjoyed seeing photos of muscle girls?

Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

My wife (Isabelle Carder) always liked it. She was (and is) a huge fan of Cory Everson and her approach to bodybuilding.

Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

What? You like looking at these ladies Kristi? That's why you're here? I don't know if we can be friends anymore...😂🤣

For what it's worth ~ when I was at a show here in MI I did see several woman in the audience by themselves just as spectators.

Jun 08, 2021 - permalink

One here! A few of my girlfriends also like the look

Chainer
Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

No faking / roleplay please.

Jun 25, 2021 - permalink

Zero Luck with GF's or current Wife in the BB world..... Had a GF from , lets just say another country, who I dated while in military, she worked out her legs only, but when I showed her early pics from WPW like in 1984, she said NO and she could have been awesome, had the genetics for it, anyway we broke up not because of that, just distance thing. Now my current wife has the type of body that can easily put on muscle, but she refuses, although she has visible muscle sometimes (if that makes sense) but she don't want too build - so to answer the post, I never met any girls who like it, but I am from a different generation (born in 57) - sorry for the novel.

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Well, in PH before all the videos were deleted I meet a pair of users who were lesbians girls and wanted to trade FBB videos. One of them was spanish. They had a nice video collection.

I'm on ph what is there names please

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Yep. Loved them (she was bisexual) and wanted to muscle up to become like Trish Warren when she was younger. I loved it, as you could imagine.

[deleted]
Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

Yes, I am a girl and I like to see muscle girls, because this beautiful

Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

Yes; me.

Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

The girl I'm currently seeing is right into it. We share pics of muscular women all the time, discuss physique types etc. It's great!

Nov 03, 2021 - permalink

I have had a couple of girlfriends that I got them to their first BB show where they saw for the first time hardbodies in bikinis and they were impressed.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »