Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Have you ever found a woman who enjoyed seeing photos of muscle girls?

faceplant53
Apr 03, 2020 - permalink
I know of Kristi. Any others?
jaseb
Apr 12, 2020 - permalink
Since my partner started working out again after a good few years break, she has on a few occasions pointed out photos on social media of toned strong looking women saying she would love to look like that and how fit they look.
Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Umm..., I'm a woman who likes muscular women...

🥺 👉👈

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Yeah hahaha I know some, from going to the gym and chatting with several girls occasionaly I found out and they are just like "us"? In a sense hahaha they're of course a bit shy and its understandable honestly as someone in the same position but at the end of the day, there's much weirder stuff out there that's been normalized that make liking girls with muscles look like something completely vanilla

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

My GF loves looking at muscular women with me.... They turn her on .....

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

My mom

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

My GF

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

my gf ... she is a bodybuilder too but also loves strong muscular women

[deleted]
Feb 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Feb 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

I've talked with internet users who claimed they were girls who liked muscular women. In real life, it's a different story. I shared this image of Sophie Arvebrink with a girl I liked, and she thought Sophie was cute.

More recently, I've seen a girl friend of mine like images of fitness women I follow like Qimmah Russo. But we've never talked about it.

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

I'm single since ever... So answer is NO

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

I've met a bunch that are into muscle women. Some on the internet and one I met in person after meeting her on the net. She loved female muscle and even was in some videos with a few of them. Please don't ask for names. There are a decent amount of them and even some here at GWM.

I do think they exist.. yea.. I really do.

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by chevron
Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Victoria is an old family friend of mine, yeah. I came across her page after finding her on my aunt's Facebook account -- I figured it was a good thing to promote her stuff as she helped my Aunty get into fitness after the death of my late uncle.

Moreso,I had the largest crush on an old girlfriend of mine from dance class in secondaries. She had the cutest abs and it stuck with me ever since. 😚

Umm..., I'm a woman who likes muscular women...

🥺 👉👈 That's awesome! You have great taste, too, judging by your "favorites" on GWM.

I'd agree with that, kitteh ... notice you've posted quite a few shots of the spectacularly ridged Victoria Szomolanyi. Is she a friend of yours?

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Not someone I've met, but Pam Angel comes to mind. There's some pictures of her on this site.

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Victoria is an old family friend of mine, yeah. I came across her page after finding her on my aunt's Facebook account -- I figured it was a good thing to promote her stuff as she helped my Aunty get into fitness after the death of my late uncle.

Moreso,I had the largest crush on an old girlfriend of mine from dance class in secondaries. She had the cutest abs and it stuck with me ever since. 😚

I'd agree with that, kitteh ... notice you've posted quite a few shots of the spectacularly ridged Victoria Szomolanyi. Is she a friend of yours?

Well that's good for you to do and that's a cool story your dance class crush. Usually women with a great set of abs are hard to forget lol

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Well, in PH before all the videos were deleted I meet a pair of users who were lesbians girls and wanted to trade FBB videos. One of them was spanish. They had a nice video collection.

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

Have you ever found a woman who enjoyed seeing photos of muscle girls?

Lol, this title is so weird! Women who like muscular ladies are not some alien thing from another world, we exist! You're framing the title like you're asking only to men.

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

I get the feeling lots of women secretly like muscular women in the same way as we do, but aren't really comfortable admitting it in the same way we are, due to social stigma and whatnot.

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

I get the feeling lots of women secretly like muscular women in the same way as we do, but aren't really comfortable admitting it in the same way we are, due to social stigma and whatnot.

Definitely, I'd go further in saying it's more difficult for women to admit admiring muscular women (either sexually or just appreciation) due to homophobia.

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

I see more and more women admiring female muscle these days. There are some great women here who love the female muscle. I'm not sure about the experiences they have in public or admitting it. Many men can't even admit to it based on job, family, or something else.

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »