Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Kind of propaganda?

donskidonski
Aug 17, 2019 - permalink
I am wondering what others think of this, I saw youtube animation about a female bodybuilder who had to see through the bodybuilding culture to accept she loved a extremely wimpy guy...   Today I saw a jpeg of an impressive black FBB standing next to an average build white guy.  The quote was her to him, "remember you love me for my strength like I love you for you meekness". Something like that any.  There both would suggest that I, bigger than average, but not a Mr. Olympia guy could have a chance with a massive bodybuilder woman...  I have never pursued a female bodybuilder because the effort is futile.  Why pay for anything when the women who meet with  the guys...may be polite...but my assumption's are:

1.  FBBers don't want anything to do with those worshipers out there because it feels like one step from stalking.  They seem to have their fave...and then because of this...probably obsess over the woman....really that is scary.
2.  But they do put up with because dudes offer money!
3.  I suppose it has happened, but ...for me...my muscle lust is for women who desire thickness and maybe want to be manlike...the more like a man via steroids size and attire...the more I want to have sex with them....but never do I believe for a second any female who goes out of there way to become that androgynous...probably isn't looking for a man at all.

and on and on...

pick a female who will love you back....FBB wives are probably only wives because her husband talked her into it...now divorced and messed up...no way will she go out with a wimp and say, "I love how needy he is, I do all the work while he cries into a pillow...I found that so sexy!"

Do you agree?  THEY DON'T WANT US"
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »