Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

women and steroid use

donskidonski
Jun 29, 2019 - permalink
Hi,
I have always had a issue with people who in general take a stance on what bothers them and then continually make comments on forums like this about how what bad it is to do what bothers them.  In this instance the negative statements toward women who use steroids and prefer to push to levels of muscularity that suits the user.  If this is of benefit to the woman in how she feels about herself...why do naysayers try to insert their opinions into it?  In reality these people would if they had the power to do so would impose their will on these women and not allow them to get to where they want.

In this world there are men dating women and the man is perfectly happy with in the knowledge that his woman or wife was at one time a man who needed hormones and surgery...so is that not ok?

Somewhere right now two massively muscular male bodybuilders just finished shaving each other and are now in a passionate full embrace and kissing madly!  Not your cup of tea, but would you eliminate their ability to love?

And finally, lets take Renne Toney, I have no doubt she used everything available to build that body, but would I want to take that away from her?  No, because she is in a relationship with someone and her physique has some kind of draw in it..I am sure she is with a woman and more power to them.  I do know that had the opportunity arrived in my life where I was in a relationship with her, I find nothing about her that that would turn me off.  I believe she is an early version of humanity say 3000 years from now when all humanity has finally mixed genetics so well that to see a couple together it would be hard to tell who is the male and who is the female..all people are mixed and have brown skin, wavy black hair, 6 feet tall and 200 pounds of muscle.  However get behind closed doors and they go wild with passion it is finally noticeable that one has a very erect penis and the other an erect clitoris ...which is exactly the first place the mans head goes...both are extremely muscular because that is the standard during that era.  Their names are Frick and Frack!  Ha
knocker
Jul 01, 2019 - permalink
People have the right to believe what they want, and say it.  Somewhere along the line the degenerate freaks of the world forgot that.  They think only they have the right to do so, and everybody else only has the right to agree with them. 

I'm not forcing anybody to do anything. Do what you want.  But don't expect me to agree with it when I don't.  You don't have the right to demand it, and tell me what I can believe.       
tw
Sep 09, 2019 - permalink
My take on women and steroid use?  Every female has SOME small amount of "male" hormones in their bodies naturally.  Some have a little bit more than others. That's one reason some women just seem to genetically be able to build more visible muscle than others who work out just as hard in the gym.

So I don't see it as a big deal at all if a woman chooses to use a little bit of steroids to bump up their ability to build muscles. Like most things in life though, it's about quantity. If you use too much of them, then you're exceeding the amount of those hormones found in women naturally, and that's going to start making physical changes that make you look more masculine.

But truth be told? There are a lot of women out there now who cope with more of the masculine hormones in their bodies than they'd prefer - causing things like some facial hair they have to keep in check. (Personally, I wish more of them would take advantage of that situation and start lifting weights, and put some muscles on their bodies!  But what can ya do?)

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »