Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What got you started?

« first < prev Page 3 of 11 next > last »
Jan 03, 2021 - edited Jan 03, 2021 - permalink

There was a girl in my junior high class who flexed her biceps one day. She wasn't that big, but there was some definition--she was sort of wiry. I never forgot that. Then, in the early '80s magazines with female bodybuilders came out. Rachel McLish and Carla Dunlap really turned me on, especially Rachel because she wasn't that big, but God was she hard and defined. Women's Physique World magazine was a real turn-on. I got divorced before the mid-1980s and met a very attractive and athletic woman at a singles party. She looked like a volleyball or tennis player, and had especially strong legs. That was the beginning of a new era for me, and she and I ended up being good friends for 20 years after that! Then, a friend where I lived took me to a sleazy place on Admiral Wilson Boulevard in New Jersey, across the river from Philadelphia. This was one of those places with girls in the booths. My first visit, I met a girl named Opal. She wasn't that defined, but when I asked her to show off her body she soon started doing very good stomach vacuums and very strong naulis. I got really turned on and actually came back a couple weeks later and saw her again. She had very strong abs--a hidden treasure. Eventually, she was gone, but some time later I discovered a woman there stage named Diamond. She was not all that big and was actually not all that tall, but she was densely muscled and looked tall and lean and strong. It was especially obvious that she had biceps with long tendons, creating one of those sharp ridges underneath. When I asked her to flex for me, she did it with gusto. This girl really knew how to flex, and she'd even turn her wrist back and forth to make her biceps peak repeatedly. While her biceps, strangely, were not much to look at from the rear, from the front they were the most perfectly peaked and split biceps I've ever seen on any woman. She wasn't all that big--they were probably about 11.5 inches, but God were they perfectly peaked and so hard! Both her left and right biceps were phenomenal, and she would say, "Wanta see some muscles?" and flex them for me. She also had really strong abs that were dense, so that if she simply leaned back, the central abs would pop out and make a very hard ridge, almost a nauli. All this was topped off with the most perfect set of B-cup breasts you'd ever expect to see which provided the icing on the cake. She also had strong muscles in her back so that years later when I did a sort of dance with her the place offered, I could really feel the two vertical ridges that defined back muscles have in her back. She was a real perv and seemed to nearly reach an orgasm just by turning you on, but she was one of the most perfect women i've ever met in terms of having a feminine yet beautifully muscled bod. After that, I went to a strip bar and eventually discovered a petite woman named Donna who was probably 105 lb and relatively short, but had great musculature. Her arms were good sized--about the size of a normal, slim guy, not especially defined, but with solid muscle, which she would happily flex. She worked out, and she had really, really strong abs. which she obviously worked very hard. She would flex them and out would pop just about the most amazing washboard I've ever seen on this little girl. She could do that form of ab flexing where the central muscles harden up into a wide but very tight and defined ridge, and the intercostals and other abs on either side go into a near-nauli, creating a sharp vacuum on either side of these beautifully flexed, super-defined washboard ab muscles. I had never seen abs that strong or flexed in such an arousing way before in my life. I'd ask her to flex those abs repeatedly for me, and just about come in my pants because just above them were two, perfect, perky, unenhanced breasts--as perfect as any I've ever seen. After this, I was hooked on the few muscle girls in the sex industry and spent far too much time in various strip bars, but enjoyed every visit where there was a beautifully muscled female. Later high points included a gorgeous. slim, but very defined woman named Janine. She had lean arms and legs, and strong abs along with beautifully enhanced breasts, and is just plain beautiful and feminine, and graceful. She loved to flex and would even harden up her right thigh, which was like rock, and do vacuums and naulis for me. She would also even flex her forearms, which were quite defined, and I have to say that her biceps, too, were great and very well defined, though not that big, especially the right one. I also found it very arousing to arm wrestle her. She was sort of quiet, of obviously very average intelligence, but deeply devoted to two little girls at home, and a kind and very gentle and self-confident and decent woman. Another discovery was Gia, the first true bodybuilder I ever met. She had arms that must have approached 14 inches and a very strong upper body--biceps, triceps, pects, and delts, and would let me feel her rock hard biceps when she flexed. Those biceps were very round and peaked, had splits and that deep indentation in the corner. She later gained about 10 lb and lost the super-defined look, but was still extremely sexy and strong. She had the most strong yet gentle personality of any stripper I have ever met. The story goes on, including having the privilege of meeting one of the very strong body-building ladies on here when she was in contest condition. We became slightly friendly and I have communicated with her since on Facebook along with having a chance to renew our friendship when she visited a local gym one day with her husband, who was employed there for a time. There were many in the middle, including a gorgeous gal who works out constantly named Chanel, who has a photo on here that is 10 years old. She is in her 50s now, but actually looks better than she did in that photo. She has the hardest and best defined abs I've ever seen on a woman. Although she cannot do vacuums or naulis, all she has to do is lean back to make them pop out incredibly, making for a totally, competition quality and very arousing washboard. I love arm wrestling her as it is very arousing, and she is my total equal right handed although probably weighing 100 lb. less than I do. I ended my career spending time in the sex industry with a beautiful, slim, relatively petite lady named Miranda. She is very lean, has perhaps the most beautiful enhanced breasts I've ever seen, a tight, and athletic little body, and when she flexes her gorgeous and very tight and well-defined little right biceps, it drives me simply crazy. I found her to be engaging, happy to spend time just conversing, and just a generally amazing turn-on. Also, a young, bangin' African-American woman named Naomi, who has a relatively small but extremely lean and well-muscled body and is a pole-dancer par excellence--very strong and can do all the usual tricks like holding herself on the pole while upside down. She is also great at flexing, especially her legs and rock hard biceps in both arms. She is a decent, sweet, very nice lady and a couple times online I am happy to say that I defended her against some ass who was attempting to use her race against her when she is likeable and respectable and intelligent in every imaginable way.

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

Great story .....Thank you

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

For me and I think a lot of wrestling followers of the raw era, it was Chyna Kinda pretty, not looking like a dude and that power. From there I was hooked

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

I remember back when I was 14 or 15 and my class mates were talking who girl in our class was best looking. Most said it was either Jasmine (small and thin girl who had surprisingly big butt stuffed in super tight jeans and usually wore clothes that left her flat belly visible) or Nina (much bigger girl with quite wide hips and easily the biggest boobs in our school). Unfortunately both were real bitches if I would have to describe them with single word. When others asked who I liked best I said Anna who was really athletic and energetic girl. I liked to hang out with her because she had great sense of humor. She was also taller than any boy in our class (only couple of inches, but still). Anna was really athletic and even if she wasn't muscular, she had toned arms and legs and was training for six pack. Other boys immediately rolled their eyes and told me that no real man would like girl who is bigger and stronger that him. After that I usually kept my opinions about fit girls to my own.

I remember this one time when me, Anna and couple other friends were hanging around. Smackdown and wrestling was popular thing at that time and we were talking about it when someone asked who would win, if we were pitted against each other? We didn't want to hurt each other, so we decided to arm wrestle instead. I actually hold quite well against most others, but Anna totally dominated me. At first I managed to hold her steady, but slowly she pinned me down. As that happened she flexed her arm and we saw small, but nicely formed bicep popping out of it. And even if she didn't train her arms too much, it was hard.

But even before that I think I preferred "strong girls" over traditionally attractive girls (big boobs etc). I liked girls in movies and stories who had strong personality, but who also were physically strong. Especially later when I started to watch anime, I usually preferred more athletic or buff girls over others.

When I finally got my own computer and stable Internet connection I was able to explore web freely and discover more material to my liking. Especially erotic and/or romantic literature about muscular girls finally showed me that there are other men and women who prefer more fit girls.

One funny thing that happened recently was when I was hanging with guys (we have Esport team and keep very close contact) and we started to talk about our preference in women. With these guys I could share my preference of fit and strong women and to my surprise guys agreed with me. It turned out that we all like more fit girls, with some meat on them, instead of being really thin or slender. One said that recent crossfit enthusiasm was blessing, because finally girls have courage to build their bodies up instead dieting down.

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

I’d seen muscular women in random magazines when I was very young and thought they were fascinating but I didn’t know why. Then one night when I was 13 or 14 I was watching TV and it was the movie “Skin Deep” (1989) with a scene featuring Raye Hollit stripping and getting into bed with the protagonist. From that moment on, I was hooked.

[deleted]
Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

did anyone get their first look with "kinda" muscular women?

like the sort of defined abs in Weird Science or the slightly more muscular than normal cheerleader in Bring It On, or even Natalie Portman in Star Wars Ep 2?

A lot of that was pretty formative for me also, pre-internet experience. I guess even back then (2001, 2002) the most muscular women I suppose I had seen were on the covers of FLEX mag in passing.

I feel like there was a lot of size back then but it wasn't widespread. WPW and RM had the monopoly at the time but i didn't have $20 to send to them so that they could send a VHS to my house that my parents would immediately find. Heck, I was even reminded that back then figure competitors were tiny and didn't even show their abs on stage. things have definitely changed, figure girls are huge now.

M76
Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

Once my parents took me to the circus, I remember being all about the trapeze artist, I don't think I was even 10 at the time. So I liked muscular women before I even knew what sex is.

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

I guess we know what muscles are long before we understand sex!

Jan 04, 2021 - permalink

@M76..... same happened to me seeing those muscular circus performers......my first Boings

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

I used to armwrestle a girl at school (or she used to armwrestle me?). I think that was what created the trigger.

[deleted]
Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

I don't have a specific memory; the most I can recall is seeing fitness magazines in a store when I was around 8 and thinking the fit woman on the cover was attractive. The thing that separates me from most people here though is that I'm only eighteen, so I was not brought up in the era of old school female bodybuilders, American Gladiators, etc. It really makes it more puzzling for me.

Jan 05, 2021 - permalink

When I was about 13 I joined the swimming team in school, which had people all the way to the seniors participating. I was one of the youngest people to join.

All the girls there were a good 10cm taller and had much bigger arms and legs than me, meaty muscular chests and huge shoulders that quite instantly turned me on. That afternoon I discovered my new fetish for life.

In particular, this girl in her junior year looked like she could've become a professional bodybuilder with little effort. She was just slightly taller than me, but probably weighted about 10kg more given her packed physique and huge legs and arms. And could swim laps around me where I would be exhausted, gasping for my breath at the edge of the pool.

I still fantasize about her to this day, too bad I can't seem to find her instagram lol

M76
Jan 08, 2021 - permalink

I actually remembered something that slipped my mind before: Police Academy might have been my first indication. I now remember re-winding that 2 seconds a hundred times on VHS. The only movie scene that was more worn that that was Empire Strikes back when Leia chokes Jabba.

But I probably first laid eyes on a woman who was actually muscular in Miami Supercops ( Rhonda Lundstead )

[deleted]
Jan 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Jan 08, 2021 - permalink

I was already into muscles at this point but it was still pretty early. I remember in home room in 8th grade a couple guys were showing off and they asked one of the girls (who was a cheerleader at the time) to flex, and she did, showing off a surprising ball of muscle on her arm, even they guys were pretty impressed.

Didn’t help that the girl has been my crush for over a year and our lockers were 3 apart, and I had known her since 2nd grade.

Sadly she didn’t continue on that path but just had a kid and looks happy :)

Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

I must have been about 14, maybe 15, so it would have been 1982 or 83 in Leeds, England. A friend came to stay over and we watched a documentary on TV about women bodybuilders. I have no recollection of what the title of the documentary was or what channel it was on or who was featured - maybe Rachel McLish, Lisa Lyon but I'm saying that with the benefit of subsequent knowledge, not memory. I do remember that that my TV was a tiny 12 inch black and white portable without a half decent antenna connection, so the quality must have been lousy but I didn't care, I was transfixed. Now obviously at that age and attending an all-boys private school, for our sheltered minds, the initial attraction was large expanses of exposed female skin but there was something additional which drew my attention even more - MUSCLE! From that point on, I was hooked, reeled in and on the plate and I've never lost the fascination for nearly 40 years. I married a fantastic woman who is distinctly not even athletic, let alone muscular and I am completely happily married. So my female muscle admiration is not an out of control addiction and is therefore remarkable by its tenacity and longevity. LONG LIVE GIRLS WITH MUSCLE, the website and the girls themselves.

Jan 09, 2021 - edited Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

There wasn't a catalyst for me. As a teenager I really enjoyed watching women's gymnastics on TV. I always saw the more athletic and muscular gymnasts as very attractive. As I got older I was attracted to the more athletic girls I knew and what we called 'tomboys' back in the day. When I was about 15 years old (mid 1970s), I began collecting Vampirella magazine. I used to make up my own stories about her in which I'd draw her with muscular arms and shoulders and abdominal muscles. I thought she looked a lot better that way. Eventually WPW magazine was published and I was like "where have you been all my life?". Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to date a female bodybuilder which would have been a dream come true. However, my wife (of 30 years) competed in and taught Irish dancing for many years. Her upper body, while quite toned, is pretty average. Her lower body is very impressive though. Her calves are just slighty over 17.5 inches and up until the time she retired she had well defined abs which sometimes showed through some of her clothes.

M76
Jan 09, 2021 - permalink

That was return of the Jedi. Not empire.

Yeah, my mistake, not the point though.

Jan 10, 2021 - permalink

@nikty_pun we need a copy of your yearbook please lol

Aww fam! I moved around a few times and left all that stuff back at my parents'. But now that you mentioned it, I kinda wanna get it back lol. Wonder if I go back that girl is still around to meet - doing the guesstimation, today I'm taller than her, but still not stronger if she kept at her workout pace.

Wish GWM had more love for muscular swimmers in swimsuits, man does that stuff turn me on... Probably because it reminds me of those times haha.

Jan 11, 2021 - edited Jan 11, 2021 - permalink

Very nice, reading those stories.

At the age of maybe 12, I've been to a swimming pool. At the restaurant was a family of three. Child and a thick father. I noticed, the mother was thin and had so muscles arms. I think I starred a lot in their direction and was sort of shocked, seeing a woman with muscles and being married to a not sporty guy.

That was in the middle 90ies. I then started watching American Gladiators (I loved Shelly Beattie)and and recorded a lot of it. I've watched gymnastics on television or Olympic games. I always noticed well developed muscles on girls first. Even in public I always checked if girls had developed arms first.

There was an emberassing moment, when I checked a muscles magazine in a shop, but I hid somewhere so noone could see me reading that magazine and checking on muscle girls. The shop owner found me and thought I was reading playboy by his looks ^^

In the late 90ies I was checking a lot on girls on AMG lite. Internet was super slow and my dad mad about high Internet use, but that was worth it ^^

A lot time passed and I had a girlfriend who was riding horses. She had such powerful legs, had more power in her core body than me. This turned me on a lot, but I never told her. We've been together only for three month.

Some years later, I've met my wife. When we were together the first time in the swimming pool I noticed immediately her nice abs. I've never seen abs on girls before in real life. I was sort of positively shocked. We've been now together for a long time and have two kids. She has good potential of building muscles I guess. She has been a dancer and was always a sporty person, but rather thin than muscled. Her arms were tight with visible muscles structure. Lately she is carrying a lot our children. She developed such nice visible muscles in arms and upper body. I have to tell you, this makes me so happy being a GWM guy my whole life. Hopefully she can built on her talent building muscles rather easy. I've seen a lot of other mums, since you meet up a lot with other families who have kids. The always told me, how much they carry her kids. And I've never seen defined or muscled arms. That's why I think, my wife has good genetics for a woman to built muscles more easily. In my account I've uploaded some photos showing a slowly developing muscle structure. Sorry, but I cannot show any faces. My wife would be mad. But I had to share with someone :) I've attached a newer pic. I am so happy when I can convince her to show me a double biceps. She is not doing any sports at all since 2 years, just out of carrying kids this developed. For GWM standards it's not much, but better than no muscles ;)

« first < prev Page 3 of 11 next > last »