Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

FBB Sessions

actaeon
Mar 15, 2018 - permalink
I've asked this before but I can't seem to find the question or the replies.
Is there anything remotely like an online list of FBB's who do sessions? It's always a little awkward ASKING any of them online, because so many of them don't believe in being very obvious about it. (Of course, you can ask about their travel schedules, which is close, but not exactly the same.)
If not, does anyone here have anything like a list? (Or is this even the right place to ask?)
Mar 18, 2018 - permalink
Actaeon, try www dot wb270 dot com. I have no experience regarding sessions, that website has contact info.
Maybe try Ironbelles, also.
actaeon
Mar 19, 2018 - permalink
Thank you.
noswal
Mar 28, 2018 - permalink
Ironbelles has not been updated in years!!.
mel3314
Apr 03, 2018 - permalink
I have used the WB270 of female wrestlers often.  Many of the women on the site are FBBs, and there are reviews of their sessions.  There is also a traveler list by city, state, and country.  I've had about 25 session over the years and the WB270 list has been invaluable in contacting and setting up sessions.  Good luck, Mel3314
omahan
Jun 01, 2018 - permalink
Do any of you know if Kate Baird is still doing sessions?  And do you have her contact info.  The email address I had is defunct.                                                       
sthenolagnia
May 28, 2019 - permalink
I've asked this before but I can't seem to find the question or the replies.
Is there anything remotely like an online list of FBB's who do sessions? It's always a little awkward ASKING any of them online, because so many of them don't believe in being very obvious about it. (Of course, you can ask about their travel schedules, which is close, but not exactly the same.)
If not, does anyone here have anything like a list? (Or is this even the right place to ask?)

Why not build a list ourselves, together?

I'd start with entry number 1, who goes by several names, but most often "Mistress Mira" or "Mira Cuckold", and whose real name is Eva Marcu

noswal
Jun 27, 2019 - permalink
Living in the UK & in the South-westerly remote county of Cornwall I have no chance of ever having a muscle worship session-they always visit London but that' just about it.

I did have one memorable session with a published European muscled beauty who I knew from other sources was visiting the UK. The memory of that meeting will stay with me for the rest of my life!.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »