Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How to get women to flex

scott_124787
Feb 02, 2018 - permalink
Every time I encounter muscular women I always wanna ask them to flex but can't figure out a window in the coversation to do so. I have one more session with this personal trainer who I paid 580 dollars for, I have one more session with her and I can't figure out how to ask her to flex. Any suggestions? 
casey550
Feb 03, 2018 - permalink
It's actually not hard at all....my suggestion: First always start with a compliment as to how good a shape she is in....wait for the response...get them to talk about what she does to stay in great shape, show sincere interest. Ask questions about the workout, how long has she been doing it, dedication level etc...ask what she is most proud of....but during the process compliment her over the responses....you will know then when to ask her to flex. But do not just simply ask her to flex...one needs to develop trust and interest before and you will find more successes as life goes on....remember some women just will not flex, go on and try with another. Women who work out hard and build muscle are typically very proud of what have accomplished and will show it if the approach is proper. Good Luck
mrsmuscle
Sep 27, 2018 - permalink
Just TALK with her. It's not difficult. She is a human like you so the conversation could help
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »