Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Reality Leigh Winner

sthenolagnia
Jun 06, 2017 - permalink
Don't want to start political debates (but if anyone wishes to get into one, fine with me). Only want to point out the fact that a lot people might have missed, that she is also a musclegirl - and a fabulous looking one, too, in my opinion.

Chainer
Jun 11, 2017 - permalink
Please let's not turn this into politics. There are plenty of places on the internet overrun with that, let's not make GWM into one more.
sthenolagnia
Jun 11, 2017 - permalink
At least, let him keep the comment that no one will mess with her in the joint :D
knocker
Jun 12, 2017 - permalink
At least, let him keep the comment that no one will mess with her in the joint :D

I can see Chainer's point.  Back in the early 2000's there was a newsgroup a bunch of used to hang at.  I think it was ALT Amazon Women Admirers.  There were a couple with similar sounding names.  Lynn McCrossin was there quite often and a few others of the time would check in now and again.  A lot of the photographers hung around there too, including the incomparable Bill Dobbins.  Somebody was always mixing it up with Bill there either over steroids or politics or gender fluidity.  Bill had strong views on all three and he was just so fun to troll.  He never failed to take anything anybody said very personally and very hard.  It got pretty ugly sometimes.

I once told him he was the Howard Cosell of the board, the man everyone loved to hate.  I think he finally got the idea and lightened up a bit. 

Anyway, I hope they let her use the weight room.       
sthenolagnia
Jun 13, 2017 - permalink
I really doubt  this  is her  ive seen other pics  and she is smaller

You meant that wasn't her body? Because the face is unmistakable.
sthenolagnia
Jun 14, 2017 - permalink
Hopefully this pic would remove all doubts.
However, after seeing more pics, I would like to modify my comment above. She looks OK - but not really fabulous.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »