Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls at bodybuilding shows

scott_124787
May 29, 2015 - permalink
I've already asked a simular question as to what has your experience at bodybuilding shows been like. I live in WA state and the biggest bodybuilding shows are the Emerlad Cup, The Iron Man.
,and The Olympia which is nationwide. The Olympia is many miles from me a2 hour drive tops so its hard for me to get to. There are dozens or more shows mostly smaller ones scatterd all over the state. I think if I want to see any big name muscle girls like Dana Lin Baily I would have to go out WA state and thats never going to happen. Have any of you been to big nationwide bodybuilding shows? The biggest one I can think of is the Arnold Classic and if my imagination is right there must be muscle girls there around every corner. Have any you been to any big nationwide bodybuilding shows if so is this true? What are bodybuildings show likes in your state or city? What female bodybuilders or muscle girls have you met?
dongonzor
Jun 01, 2015 - permalink
I was at Fibo in Germany this year - a great experience, I saw and talked to Guluzar Tufenk, Oksana Grishina, Mavi Gioia, Tessa Boyea and others. Amazing to see those fbbs in person, you have no idea when you only saw them on pics before, like I did... ;)
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »