Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Sexual fantasies.

Nov 30, 2014 - permalink
I realize this post is not fully female body builder related, I will try to steer it in that direction a bit. Read the following article:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/11/there-are-very-few-uncommon-sexual-fantasies/382377/

Note the fourth paragraph where it mentions after the five typical sexual fantasies, one of the most common fantasies is
submission, with 53 percent of men having this fantasy. I think many of us guys have this fantasy, of being submissive
to a beautiful and muscular woman. I think the 53 percent figure is also significant in that it reveals in an indirect way that
possibly more men may have an attraction to female bodybuilders or muscular women in general. I know I am extrapolating
something from the article that it does not state. I just think more guys are into muscular women than we know, it's just that
society doesn't allow for an open expression of this. As an aside, I think back to five or so years ago when Joe's Crab Shack ran
the TV ad showing Betty Pariso flexing at a restaurant table with a guy sitting across from her. She does the classic double bicep
pose, and the guy is initially in shock seeing her. After a few moments he smiles and begins to enjoy her beauty and muscles.
I always thought that commercial was trying to say that guys are into muscular women way more than people can imagine.
Just my two cents worth on the subject. Nothing better than a gorgeous woman with shapely muscles, big or small.
sissy_1976
Dec 05, 2014 - permalink
Many men like to be controlled by women in their own ways. Female muscles are perceived as possible means for fulfilling that desire.
knocker
Dec 05, 2014 - permalink
I don't find any of that sort of thing a turn on at all.  I just happen to like the lines.  The shape is more complex and the lines more intricate.  A simple form can be beautiful to look at too, but a complex set of shapes seems to keep my attention longer. 

Very complex - very visually appealing

Very simple, very pretty

Both very good photographs but which one do you find yourself staring at?

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »