Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your Ideal Muscular Woman

Mar 27, 2022 - edited Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

I tend to like Fitness or "Girls Next Door" to bodybuilders.

My ideal would be something like Victoria Pratt. [

]

Yes, Victoria Pratt is perfection!

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Stephanie Koerber has got everything I'm looking for:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1654747/

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

I love this girl too. Beautiful face, killer body, and improving year after year (Natashia Dallin Marshall).

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Heather Foster is my ideal girl too🀩πŸ₯°πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ’¦πŸ’πŸ†

🀝

[deleted]
Jun 02, 2022 - edited Jun 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 02, 2022 - edited Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

My ideal muscle chick is always the one im currently looking at and fawning over. Would be hard to pick one or combination of one. If i could pick one it would be Cory Everson, no Christina Roth, no Juliana Malacarne, no Lenda Murray. no Trudy Ireland in her mid 40s-50s. Its impossible.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

A little crazy but a girl who is completely juiced and obsessed with working out and muscles. Developed side effects from it, big time.

Yes! I absolutely agree! Seeing them roid out, getting massive, and the side effects kick in is so hot. Especially if they have developed a solid all pec chest and massive wide bulging split head diamond calves.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

genji ketit all day

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

Thick, curvy, off season fat. Wide-bodied, huge strength, big round muscles.

Basically this: https://www.instagram.com/thewaifuwu/

[deleted]
Dec 21, 2022 - edited Dec 23, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Dec 23, 2022 - edited Dec 23, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Not that I’d want to date them or anything. It’s really hard to say since I admire women of decent races, and skin colors. I wanna say one that looks like Cyndey Gillon only taller, and a little taller, and has bigger arms.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Everybody on here knows my fave is Veronica Valentyne--compact, super lean muscle. So graceful yet strong! And her muscles all have such great shape.

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2023 - edited Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

Jan 20, 2023 - permalink

A combination of Andrea Shaw Maggie Watson & Jasmine Payne

Jan 20, 2023 - permalink

My present "Ideal Muscular Woman" would be Kim Drizzle! Aside from her obvious charms, a killer set of arms with perfect biceps, she has such a humbleness to her. Like she has no idea how strikingly beautiful and sexy she actually is! She's pretty but the kind of pretty that doesn't appear arrogant or stuckup. Cutely wearing her baseball cap...she just seems so natural and approachable. I'm shy, especially around a muscular woman...but I can actually see myself approach her in a gym. Compliment her, ask for advice or just ask about her next contest. It's pretty obvious, I think Kim is a rare treasure.

« first < prev Page 8 of 8 next > last »