Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your Ideal Muscular Woman

May 27, 2021 - permalink

My faves, though I can enjoy the big girls if well defined, are ladies like Veronica Valentyne or Chantelle Pepin, both pictured on here. Lean and mean and very toned but not especially built up big is what I most prefer.

May 27, 2021 - edited May 27, 2021 - permalink

She'd be absolutely massive like Nataliya Kuznetsova and as beautiful as Danielle Reardon or Vladislava Galagan. But I understand that the PEDs needed to get like Nataliya would ruin the natural beauty of the other two.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I just love CrossFit girls. they have the perfect body type i like

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I like black muscle girls.

May 27, 2021 - permalink
May 29, 2021 - permalink

Tina Zampa, Nukhet Karahan, Eunhee Kang, big thick and heavy!! That's a woman!

I’m all about it!

May 29, 2021 - permalink

I was at the gym one time and I was the muscular guy in the room and then Katka Kyptova showed up. She made all the guys look like weak out of shape little girls playing with weights, and she was like the alpha ready to do real work. She worked out next to me and I felt like a figure competitor in size next to a real bodybuilder, she winked at me. Never seen a woman so much more muscular than all the guys in a room.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

I would have loved to have seen that. Did you try to compete with her by lifting heavier weights?

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Ivana Ivusic. She is gorgeous and her body is flawless, in my opinion.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

She'd be absolutely massive like Nataliya Kuznetsova

^^ This. For me theres no such thing as too big.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Natalya Kovalyova or Valentina Mishina

May 31, 2021 - permalink

A little crazy but a girl who is completely juiced and obsessed with working out and muscles. Developed side effects from it, big time.

May 31, 2021 - edited Aug 18, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

Ideally? Huge! The bigger the better! An absolute muscle monster!

[fantasy drawing removed]

But realistically Denise Hoshor in her prime

[paysite content removed]

Or Kristy Hawkins in her bodybuilding days (although she's probably more massive now than back then)

[paysite content removed]

And, of course, Aleesha.

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

Just one pick? Hmm...I'm gonna have to go all in: massive, vascular, juiced up, and I love massive implants. The type of FBB where you could spend days exploring every one of their muscles.

I'm thinking along the lines of Aleesha Young, Crystal Anthony, and Barbara Carita. Lately I've been on a Dianne Solomon, too.

Either that or Brazilian! Any of the Brazilian FBBs are truly jaw-dropping, but if I had to pick one out of that category it would be Monica Martin. Her look, her attitude, her voice. She is the embodiment of sexiness, period.

[deleted]
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink
[deleted]
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

The lovely Goddess ! ❤️

Oct 15, 2021 - edited Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

These are some of my faves. The lady on the right in the Mardi Gras outfit is a woman I have met. I had a chance to arm wrestle her, and it was very arousing. Her abs pop out amazingly and all she has to do is lean back a bit. Veronica Valentyne and Chantelle Pepin are on here elsewhere, too. All are moderately-sized women but with very tight, lean bodies.

Jan 03, 2022 - edited Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

I think Brianna Alexander's body is perfect. I don't know how this can get any better:

Such a balanced, beautiful body.

Jan 04, 2022 - permalink

Sharon ! Perfect combination of Beauty and Muscles

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

NEVIN HARRISON. Perfection guaranteed. Athlete. Strong. Determined. Pretty. HAWT.

Watch the link below, training with YTuber Natacha Oceane (who is no slouch herself, but Nevin is just wow).

https://youtu.be/jgoOKVtnxg8

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by BuffBabesRule
[deleted]
Mar 15, 2022 - edited Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Big, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, not emaciated, no ink - perfect!!

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

No ink IS perfect.......it's out of hand now with a lot of the women here.

« first < prev Page 6 of 8 next > last »