Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

CindyTraining.com glitches?

evilmonkeypope
Mar 06, 2013 - permalink
Since Sunday, CindyTraining.com  has not been displaying properly on my computer. I get the background pictures, the menu bar, up/down arrow & the bottom bar. Everything else is just blank white. I can't even access the "contact" content to ask her web team about the glitch. Does anybody know why my computer would suddenly stop displaying content from her site? How do I fix this?
bombomper
Mar 12, 2013 - permalink
You're probably using Internet Explorer, and web designers hate that browser, and sometimes don't care to code for it.
evilmonkeypope
Mar 12, 2013 - permalink
I've used IE to view this site since it started & it's always worked perfectly until recently. F12 Developer Tools says there are bugs in the JS code but it didn't tell me how to fix that. So how would I debug it?
chief ouray
Mar 15, 2013 - permalink
I'm far from a computer expert, but would guess it's your browser or something else in your computer. I just tried Firefox and Safari; my two browsers; and both worked fine in accessing her site.

Regarding how to de-bug, I'd assume that the entity giving you the message about bugs could tell you how to deal with it.
evilmonkeypope
Mar 22, 2013 - permalink
Apparently it's because the site upgraded to IE10, which I can't because I have Windows Vista (without paying $115 for Windows 8.
chief ouray
Mar 22, 2013 - permalink
See if you can add Firefox as a second browser. It's Mozilla Firefox and is a free download, at least was when I upgraded recently to a higher version.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »