Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Can't stop think about her

padrin00
Feb 06, 2013 - permalink
Hi all.

I'm a bit confused. First off, I always liked muscular women. Not too big. Larraisa Reis is my max.
I've never told anyone except my ex girlfriend. Now I'm very happy with my current girlfriend (1,5 years)

I also never have had the pleasure of meeting a muscular girl in real life (I'm 25 btw). Until yesterday.
There she was helping out at some sort of restaurant where I was. Pretty young, I'm guessing 19. Here arms were the only thing I could look at, they were completly uncovered.
She was not too buff, but she was too muscular to just be thin so that they were more visible. She had a big vein on here biceps and a bunch of smaller ones on her forearm. No broad shoulders but defenitly develeped delts and biceps! She looked a bit like http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/126421/Victoria-Genberg but without the traps or a bit smaller than
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I couldnt stop looking at here, but it was crowded, she was busy and I was with some friends who all know my GF, so it didnt feel right to start a conversation other than thx, sorry and smiling (which I probably will regret for the rest of my life). As a gift from heaven a mate spilled some sauce on my shoes and she came cleaning it up. So I could take a long close look at here arms. Wow!

Not to forget her beautfull smile and long blond hair. And now I can't stop thinking about her. I don't know who she is where shes from. I tried some facebook research but failed. But on the other hand I am very happy with my current girlfriend. But shes not muscular at all. In fact a bit chubby...not fat, but a bit of a belly and so on. She just started playing soccer with some friends, but isnt very persistant in it.

The big question. Should I tell her about my muscular taste, hoping she'll join the gym and get me that dream figure :) And how should I do it without raising the question: "so you think I'm fat?" I don't want to insult her!
chief ouray
Feb 07, 2013 - permalink
Tell your current GF that you think that you yourself need to lose some weight; or firm up some if you're not really flabby. Having her training & working out with you will help inspire you.
mahishasura
Apr 18, 2013 - permalink
Genius plan, Chief!!!  8)
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »