Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

I crushed a pupkin with my legs

strongfreakgirl
Jan 02, 2013 - permalink
So, anyway I thought I would try to crush a pumkin with my huge legs and it sqaushed like nothing.  >:D

Anyother recomendations to show off my leg power?
lotsandlotsapoo
Jan 03, 2013 - permalink
Video or it didn't happen..  :D
motenak
Jan 04, 2013 - permalink
Video or it didn't happen..  :D

I also smell the BS here!  Where does someone find a pumpkin in January?
wallace
Jan 05, 2013 - permalink
If only I were that pumpkin!!!! To be between a woman's powerful legs is a total all-consuming fantasy for me....
revanyo
Jan 10, 2013 - permalink
So, anyway I thought I would try to crush a pumkin with my huge legs and it sqaushed like nothing.  >:D

Can we get a pic or video. :)
fukurbellybutton
Jan 10, 2013 - permalink
Crush a basketball.
katie01
Mar 29, 2013 - permalink
Well, I guess this proves that if you ever have to fight a pumpkin that knows Brazilian Jujitsu, you might have the advantage. If it beats you before it goes to the ground you can be fairly sure it's well trained in Wing Chun.  ;D

p.s. I've just noticed you've written "pupkin". I really hope that isn't a small dog?
scythian
Apr 06, 2013 - permalink
I think the pumpkin was a bit ripe.  But no doubt you are tough!
Apr 06, 2013 - permalink
Try a watermelon or spaghetti squash...the spaghetti squashes are really thick..if you can do one of those then you've got some serious leg muscle and power.
motenak
Apr 08, 2013 - permalink

Crack walnuts with only you ass cheeks!  That would be really impressive.
blobfish
Oct 29, 2013 - permalink

Oh, how I would like to see your video, where you are doing that! You can crush very many things. I personally recommend you to crush smth, such as orange or apple between calf anf thighs. Or you can break a big clay pot between thigs. It's very nice - pots make loud sounds being broken.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »