Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jackie Paisley NEEDS YOUR HELP 12-18-12

kd
Dec 19, 2012 - permalink
If You Fans Haven't Seen The News Online, Jackie Needs Help Again, This Time To Take Care Of The Outstanding Medical Bills She's Accumulated Since Her Surgery Almost 2 Years Ago.

Below Is A Link That Will Help Explain her Plight, & Ways That One Can Help-Thanks!

12-18-12

http://on.fb.me/UtJlzz
kd
Mar 16, 2013 - permalink
Below is a link to the updated CNN iReport on Bodybuilding Legend Jackie Paisley, who's doing much better health-wise in her recovery, but still needs help with her outstanding bills.

She is currently in the position of having the Power to her Scottsdale, Az Apartment turned off on March 21st, if she can't pay the already late $174 difference on the monthly Power Bill, of which she has already got the maximum allowed 2 months of late extensions to make current; so the power literally goes OFF on the 21st!

This report includes a PayPal Donation link, of which NO minimum amount is required, and as you can see by what Jackie needs right NOW, EVERY single dollar will help.

So, if just a handful of the members here can just donate $5, Jackie and her little 8 year old Special Needs son can literally keep "that light of hope" shining-Thanks!

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-899870

P.S. Lonnie Teper's "News & Views" Blog of Jackie Story, is in the current Hard Copy Edition of IronMan Magazine (April 2013)!!

motenak
Mar 18, 2013 - permalink
I personally don't know anything about this situation BUT I do know that a utility company cannot turn off any utilities for non payment if anyone living in a home/apartment is disabled or a "special needs" person.  So this is just a warning to be careful to anyone who feels like helping.
ketchuplover
Dec 17, 2017 - permalink
She passed away March 17,2017   R.I.P.
Chainer
Dec 19, 2017 - permalink
This was very sad to read. What an unlucky situation... my condolences to her and her family and friends
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »