Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

how to get a chick to flex her guns/forearms/veins/legs/etc !

chadhag
Sep 06, 2012 - permalink
 not sure if this has been asked earlier...but help me out here girls...girls here in india r really shy and find it weird to even think that guys get a huge turn on from women showing off their toned strong bodyparts...

so lets share some tips..

also gimme ur opionion on this

me n my friend recently saw a really buffass babe in a park ... she aroused us so much...the increase in T levels made us stalk her about 5km thereafter..;D..z;p...bt would such an approach - "damn..ur biceps r bigger than mine or smthing like this..u know' would'v cm across as submissive or
like my friend advised "iv never seen such a fit girl like u" been better..cz it doesnt make u look weaker or physically lesser level...

bt yeah the main part r the TIPS...share them..how to get the tickets to the gun show :'( :P :D
Sep 07, 2012 - permalink
Always start with a compliment on how fit she looks and how hitting the weights has paid off and how the dedication to the gym is tough but it shows in her muscular developement. I'm not sure that a comparison of her arms to yours is a compliment to her; its more like putting yourself down, a muscular woman may only respond to a confident man....just my opinion. To get a flex you need to use a line like " I bet your bicep looks great when you flex it" or " I bet you get alot of flex requests, and here's another one"...something complimentary and a little funny has always worked for me...good luck !!
chadhag
Sep 13, 2012 - permalink
damn...just imagining me saying n gettting it done..aroused me...although i was already looking at stuff..:p...now i jst have to convwert that to hindi for my girls here..lets c
Chainer
Sep 15, 2012 - permalink
damn...just imagining me saying n gettting it done..aroused me...although i was already looking at stuff..:p...now i jst have to convwert that to hindi for my girls here..lets c

anon-e-mouse
Sep 15, 2012 - permalink
 :D LOL :D
girlflexfan
Sep 28, 2012 - permalink
Don't mean to take this thread political, but the image of Samuel L. Jackson made me have to post this, don't blast me over the political message, I just think its a pretty funny video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2B3zw82xc&feature=em-subs_digest-newavtr
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »