Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Embarrassed by your attraction to muscles??

highprotein
Mar 25, 2013 - permalink
Way to go Plassy. My story and advice are similar. I've been happily married to a hellaciously muscled woman who shares a the BB lifestyle with me. She's breathtaking and awesome in ever sense of they word. She is a quite the headturner. I would never have found her never less be married to her had I concealed my thing for muscular women.   I did when I was younger and felt ashamed like I was a deviant. Truth is that it's totally cool, healthy, and quite right.

My advice to all. Don't worry what other people think. Be yourself and be happy.
katie01
Mar 29, 2013 - permalink
I'm definitely not embarrassed by my love for muscular girls.
I had a discussion with someone about it a few weeks ago. They said it wasn't natural for a woman to have visible muscle.
I defended my theory by saying that humans are hunters and were designed for speed and agility. Society has made people lazy over the years, causing the majority to hold excess body fat.
Look at other predatory animals; none that I can think of are fat. They are lean, sleek and muscular, and that's the way we should look.

I don't like huge muscles on girls. But that lean, ripped to shreds look turns me on big time.
Seeing a girl in a cropped top, showing off a hard six pack melts my soul.  :P
Apr 15, 2013 - permalink
Loved hearing your stories, thanks for sharing!
Daphne
musclelovingnerd
Jul 14, 2013 - permalink
I've been consumed with lust for muscular women ever since I saw "Skin Deep" way back in the 80s in the movie theatre and had a throbbing hard on for the next ten minutes after seeing Raye Hollit's magnificent back and hard biceps. I've only told ever told very few people, and I didn't even tell my wife until one day she checked out my browser history (she later apologized) and saw that I was checking out Yvette Bova's site. (side note: I love really big muscular black women most of all.)

But it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to us. From me admitting my desires we ended up discussing our own sexual preferences in greater detail, and eventually opened up our relationship and started swinging. Sex parties, private orgies and fun with other couples has actually made our relationship stronger and or sex lives amazing. Unfortunately I still haven't experienced a muscular woman, but she's always on the lookout for me, and I've no doubt it'll happen eventually. :)

But would I tell people at work that I love giant biceps, huge thighs, and hard abs on a tough, hot female bodybuilder? Not on your life.  :)
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »