Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Am I physically weaker than Brooke Hogan although I am a guy?

dirro
Dec 07, 2011 - permalink
I know that question IS strange, but it recently came up to my mind, when I saw a video of Brooke Hogan (Hulk Hogans 23 yo daughter) dancing and kicking for fun in a very powerful way. She demonstrated a lot of power and endurance. Furthermore, she seems to have a genetically strong and well built frame. Using all these skills in a physical confrontation generally make her a dangerous opponent. Here the video: Here one video of her kicking and jumping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59-U3UsVGU

I am 34 years old 5’9 tall and about 170 lbs and have a flexed iceps of about 12. She is even taller than me (she is 5'11"), about 150 to 160 lbs. Could not find her bicepssize but it also seems to be a bit bigger than mine. Consequently, she is genetically very well built with strong healthy bone structure.
I am rather a couch potatoe not excersising regularly. Moreover, I have neither any fighting experience nor any martial arts knowledge. I have vulnerable and weak knees which caps can quickly dislocate if I there is too much weight or pressure on them or I make too hectic moves. That means by quickly jumping or hectically moving up and down like in a physical confrontation match there is the risk of dislocating as well. The same applies to the case if someone kicks at my legs or jumps with full weight into me. Due to the fact that I have to pay attention that they may not dislocate I am also a bit slower and cannot move that quickly. I also have less momentum and cannot use all my strength, for example to pull someone because I could also risk to dislocate my knee. This is a kind of very small handicap I am born with and has nothing to do with the fact, that I am not very sporty.
Thus, I am not in the best condition. When I see Brooke dancing and kicking in such a powerful I am even a bit intimidated and think she could be superiour to me in a physical confrontation (although I would never fight a lady or anybody else, of course. I am a peaceful person. It is just interesting to know). I mean although I am guy: She is extremely fit, fast and strong and flexible whereas I am rather the contrary and not in the best shape and have vulnerable legs..So, why shouldn’t this young girl be stronger than me? When I see all the jumps and kicks she doing in the above mentioned video and imagine she would use that in a fight against me I guess I would not have much of a chance. Me with my vulnerable legs vs. this healthy and strong boned girl? I find it somehow interesting that such a hot blonde girl might be stronger than me, although it is a bit frustrating (but I can deal with it ;D). Or am I wrong and she can't be stronger?
So, do you think it is possible that she could be able to beat me up although she is a girl? Could you explain why?

Here some pics of her massive and hot body:

chief ouray
Dec 10, 2011 - permalink
And your point is???
pan321
Jan 21, 2012 - permalink
yes there are fit women out there who could break you in two and smile throughout the process ...
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »