Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

"Non-bodybuilding" women with big muscles

mk3
Nov 15, 2011 - permalink
I wanted to throw this topic out for discussion to see whether anyone can offer any personal experiences or pic of non-bodybuilding women who have surprisingly large and strong muscles. To start things off, I have a personal examples (sorry, no pics to share).

One I met online a few years ago and have met in person a few occasions. She's one of those women who hates her biceps because they cause her great trouble with buying clothes... other than that, she LOVES being as strong as she is. She's a big gal (250+) and has some fat, but her arms (guns as she calls them) are surprisingly solid for their size (17"!).

She says her muscles are from working construction, having had a 50lb child that insisted on being carried and working for a catering company. The catering job entails carrying heavy boxes (up to 90lbs) from the truck to the serving area and puts a ton of strain on the biceps from the position these things must be carried. She describes it as having to hold them the entire time with her arms bent half way so none of the food spills (like a static contraction curl for minutes at a time!).

Unlike most overweight women, she has very little tricep flab... the bulk of her upper arm mass is in those big biceps of hers!  Never seen or felt anything like them in terms of shape and size!

So if anyone has something comparable to share, please do. I have all the respect and admiration for the women bodybuilders we all enjoy seeing, but there are a lot of women packing some serious muscle that are rarely noticed because they don't fit the "ripped" description.

Let's pay some respect to the ladies who have big muscles from construction work, working in a warehouse, factory or anywhere that can lead to big, strong muscles!
ferrari
Nov 15, 2011 - permalink
Tabitha Klausen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBEfCI_NU0&feature=feedu surprisingly big biceps :)
Dec 16, 2011 - permalink
My wife is in that category.  She is overweight but very, very muscular.  She beats most guys she knows in armwrestling and if she were to try real wrestling, she'd be very good at that too.  I am kind of evenly matched with her.
lotsandlotsapoo
Dec 16, 2011 - permalink
My wife is in that category.  She is overweight but very, very muscular.  She beats most guys she knows in armwrestling and if she were to try real wrestling, she'd be very good at that too.  I am kind of evenly matched with her.

Nobody better to get her to try than you!
purjis
Dec 18, 2011 - permalink
I know one 20y old swimmer girl who is definitely stronger than me. She's not that ripped but she has massive upper body muscles, her shoulders are broader than guys with same height (5'7 or something) and she has also pretty impressive biceps, probably around 13 inches. All those because the swimming but she has also naturally very big and strong legs (and awesome buttocks). She beat me in armwrestling pretty easily and I've seen her doing bicep curls big weights. She did bicep curls like 12x3 reps with 26 lbs (I think), I can't do that many reps. She is amazing.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »