Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscle Women & Implants

splitpeaks
Oct 01, 2011 - permalink
I wanted to set up a poll, but I don't know how to do it :(
Anyway - these are the questions:

I like implants on a muscular woman, the bigger the better!
I like implants on a muscular woman, but within reason.
I think implants make a muscular woman more sexy.
I think implants detract from the muscular look of the female bodybuilder.
I think implants distract attention away from the muscles.
I think a muscular woman’s breasts look sexy au natural; just as they are.

I myself love the way muscle women look all natural and think most often
implants detract from the look of muscularity. From what I know about their
motives for enhancing themselves - I understand, but personally LOVE the
way a well muscled woman's breasts look when they've lost he fatty tissue.
I think they look so very sexy. Love to hear other opinions.
ferrari
Oct 02, 2011 - permalink
right to "new topic" there is "new poll"
herveins
Oct 06, 2011 - permalink
I'm in the "no implants" camp too. The larger her muscles appear the more beautiful.
Some fbb's get it just right, and achieve a perfect balance - but for the most part
I think implants looks very unnatural. I also think their breasts look beautiful when they're
"less plump" which always puts the emphasis on the pectoral muscles underneath.
True "pec-dancing" and flexing is the movement of muscle! The harder and more
ripped on a woman the sexier. jmho. javascript:void(0);
kawaninjaman1
Oct 07, 2011 - permalink
Implants are ok if tastfully done in my opinion. The natural female form or "hourglass" figure is what distinguishes a muscular female form from a male form. Maybe Nina Cortez & Aleesha Young went a little overboard, but in general any "Girl with Muscle" has enhanced an ideal feminine form. To quote the Commodores hit "Brick House", "36..24..36..Owww what a winning hand!"
casey550
Oct 07, 2011 - permalink
First of all the size of the chest has zero to do with the size of the boob. 36inch just means a 36 in chest! A,B,C,D, etc is the size of the boob....
areaorion
Oct 07, 2011 - permalink
Fitness model Cinderella Landolt asked me to give her an idea of what she would look like with big boobs and she's trying to get honest opinions whether she should get implants or not. View more http://bit.ly/mWtvRT
anon-e-mouse
Oct 07, 2011 - permalink
Cindy with a "boob" (never did like that term, particularly) job, while certainly looking very sexually appealing to most men, would have it detract from her original muscular appeal. She has great pec development that highlights her strength and gives credit to the hard work and effort she's put into sculpting her body. Personally, I find her much more attractive as she is now. BTW, you did a great job on her enhancement pic  ;D
splitpeaks
Oct 09, 2011 - permalink
Maybe Nina Cortez & Aleesha Young went a little overboard, but in general any "Girl with Muscle" has enhanced an ideal feminine form. To quote the Commodores hit "Brick House", "36..24..36..Owww what a winning hand!"

Exactly! Aleesha is amazing, and she’s admittedly aspired to have 22” biceps which is so hot – but imho her enormous implants detract from her beautiful muscles. As for “Brick House” – she’s mighty, mighty indeed!!!
shen235
Oct 14, 2011 - permalink
The part of my brain that decides what is attractive doesn't seem to care if boobs are fake.  Seems that most people are this way otherwise there wouldn't be so much breast augmentation about.  Anyone thinking about getting a boob job should really shop around and find a good doctor, even if it's a lot more expensive, because a bad boob job is the worst by far.
sthenolagnia
Feb 03, 2012 - permalink
Now, this is an example of how NOT to do it.

She's been in this business for years, which means some guys must find this attractive. Strange?

marcusaurel
Mar 10, 2012 - permalink
I also think that implants look silly on most fbbs.

They're doing simply ANYthing to get rid of their pectoralis fat - and then, after breasts are gone, replacing that fat depots by silicone??? kidding?

Female bodybuilders are no women, they are bodybuilders!
girlflexfan
Sep 28, 2012 - permalink
This is a good question, the original question however was pertaining to muscle girls, is that necessarily bodybuilders?  If you include fitness girls (or just the ordinary girl next door athletic type) I think the answer may be different.

In my opinion there are some absolutely gorgeous girls out there that look ridiculous with implants.  Especially when overdone and not in tune with their body.

Others, like blondechic.net is super hot, it looks great on her, although I would like to see what it was like before the implants, maybe she was just as hot.

I have been browsing on Daily Motion, they have a lot of nudity (including blondechic who looks amazing - and some other girl who has really skinny arms but a big round bicep!) - I posted a couple of links on my site - http://www.girlflexfan.com in recent days.  Check it out. Daily Motion does require you register, and I've not gotten any spam (yet!).  
shaanta2
Nov 20, 2012 - permalink
I am not a big fan of implants,nature beauty and body is the best source to be attractive.Unfortunately now days implants are quite common and famous which reduce the level of natural beauty and body.The natural female form or "hourglass" figure is what distinguishes a muscular female form from a male form
bat22
Dec 08, 2018 - permalink
I'm posting this after discovering Alina Popa with implants, 'cause something feels off, even diminished. I felt the same with Lauren Quinn who not only showcased a great physique but also confidence in having pecs guys would envy. This is fairly hypocritical of me as I certainly didn't mind implants on Michael-Scott girls like DJ Wallis, Devon Michaels, and Amy Fadhli. Perhaps because I was introduced to them already having implants?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »