Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Would Britney stronger than some guys that don't works out?

thomas hendrix
Sep 11, 2011 - permalink
Do you think Britney is stronger than a considerable percentage of skinny men than don't works out? She has been lifting weights for many years and was a gymnastic in childhood

ursus
Sep 11, 2011 - permalink
There is no other way to put this:  you guys that think Spears is some sort of muscle goddess or strength goddess are on crack.   
ferrari
Sep 11, 2011 - permalink
at least she looks healthy now, not "blown away!
thomas hendrix
Sep 11, 2011 - permalink
There is no other way to put this:  you guys that think Spears is some sort of muscle goddess or strength goddess are on crack.  

You don't understood well the thread. If I think she is could be stronger than 50% of skinny guys (I said SOME guys) that never lifted weights so I think she is a strength goddess? LOL  o.0

Have you already was in a gym before? It's not so unusual to see women with quite time of gym lifting heavier weight than guys who have recently started and were sendentarios before. And they aren't super muscular or anything , some of this women don't even have visible muscles.
thomas hendrix
Sep 12, 2011 - permalink
i agree    u must be sniffing toilet seats    Britney  may look  toned   but   i think  the percentage  of  her being stronger than skinny gus  is much much lower.    maybe  if they are a skinny 12 yr old boys.
  if u like brintney thats ur buisness   and  that is cool  but  between  this forum  and others  where   u guys  worship her as a muscle strenght goddess  make  me laugh and shake my head

You're unrealistic thinking is hard find skinny men weaker than trained women, lol. Go to a gym and take a guy that never lifted weights and stays most of time front of computer. Ask him to lifts the same weight that a woman that weight lifting for five years. You must thinks any 150 lbs boy is stronger than any female athlete  ;D
ursus
Sep 12, 2011 - permalink
I'd be surprised if BS  lifted more than 10 lbs weight.    Get me a picture of BS curling a 30# dumbbell, and then we'll talk.   
thomas hendrix
Sep 13, 2011 - permalink
I'd be surprised if BS  lifted more than 10 lbs weight.    Get me a picture of BS curling a 30# dumbbell, and then we'll talk.   

LOL so brazilian women are way naturally stronger than others women because I have seen a lot of 130 lbs  women curling 18 lbs or more in my gym and some of them have smaller muscles than Britney.Take a test, go to a gym and see whether or not no muscular and just toned women curling more than 15 lbs.
ursus
Sep 13, 2011 - permalink
Hendrix, I really think you need a life and a clue, but I'm going to exit this conversation before I say something that gets me banned.      Good day. 
chief ouray
Sep 21, 2011 - permalink
"Brazilian women are way naturally stronger....."  I'm curious on what you are basing that assumption? 

As for Brit, I'll volunteer to wrestle her and can then report back on her strength, or lack of same thereon.
thomas hendrix
Sep 22, 2011 - permalink
"Brazilian women are way naturally stronger....."  I'm curious on what you are basing that assumption?

As for Brit, I'll volunteer to wrestle her and can then report back on her strength, or lack of same thereon

I don't believe it but reading some posts seems like it is almost impossible to a 125 lbs  no muscular woman curls  more than 15 lbs and here in Brazil I saw some girls doing it. Ursus and wgonzo64 must think that only female bodybuilders of 150 lbs can curls 15 lb and benches more than 80 lbs. LOL
dirro
Jun 10, 2012 - permalink
Yes, I am sure she really could kick a lot of guys' asses quite badly! I saw an older video of the young Britney Spears dancing and kicking on stage in a very powerful way. She demonstrated a lot of power, endurance, speed and flexibility. Using all these skills in a physical confrontation generally make her a dangerous opponent. That was proved by a video of her boxing I recently saw an youtube, I guess she was in her early 20s that time. From 4:50 she starts challenging her boyfriend for a boxing match and a bit later in the video she demonstrates a little of her boxing skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTz8bsdQgd8
Especially the way she was challenging her boyfriend impressed me, although it made me feel a bit intimidated at the same time. She seems to be very convinced of being able to kick many guys’asses if she wants to. I am 35 years old 5’9 tall and about 170 lbs and have a flexed iceps of about 12. She is only 5‘4“ and seems to seems to be very strong in terms of genetics. On contrary, I am not very strong and not in best health: I am rather a couch potatoe not excersising regularly. Moreover, I have neither any fighting experience nor any martial arts knowledge. I have vulnerable and weak knees which caps can quickly dislocate if I there is too much weight or pressure on them or I make too hectic moves. That means by quickly jumping or hectically moving up and down like in a physical confrontation match there is the risk of dislocating as well. The same applies to the case if someone kicks at my legs or jumps with full weight into me. Due to the fact that I have to pay attention that they may not dislocate I am also a bit slower and cannot move that quickly. I also have less momentum and cannot use all my strength, for example to pull someone because I could also risk to dislocate my knee. This is a kind of very small handicap I am born with and has nothing to do with the fact, that I am not very sporty. Thus, I am not in the best condition. When I see Britney dancing and kicking in such a powerful I am even a bit intimidated and am convinced she could be superiour to me in a physical confrontation. And if she challenged me like the guy in the video, honestly, I would be too scared to mess with her in the ring. I mean although I am guy: She is extremely fit, fast and strong and flexible whereas I am rather the contrary and not in the best shape and have vulnerable legs..Britney, getting really wild and angry using all the power she has vs. me who is required to take special care on his knees even when being angry.
Especially my vulnerable legs and her powerful legs are a deciding factor. They make me less flexible and less quick so that I would not be able to approach her whereas she could hit me several times at the same time. If she started kicking me it could become even worse for me...I find it somehow interesting that such a hot young girl might be stronger than me.
However, I think these days guys must deal with the fact that there are mamy girls out there beeing superior to them in terms of physical strength, although it can sometimes be a bit frustrating

girlcalfbulge
Jun 10, 2012 - permalink
 definite yes needs to make flexing video
jimmu
Jul 11, 2012 - permalink
yes, she would be definitely stronger than skinny guys who has never done any kinda of lifting or exercise. But man, I love her. She is sexy!  ;D
dmoore21
Aug 31, 2012 - permalink
How u reckon she compares in terms of muscle size and strength to a muscular but non bodybuilder dude say vs Zac efron?
You think she take him apart in a wrestle as well?
She looks very athletic to me more than a match for him and I would say she is more muscular and stronger
muscularcalvesman
Nov 15, 2012 - permalink
Of course she would be. Yes, guys are naturally stronger than women. But if you take a women who goes to the gym regularly and lifts weights and pit her against a guy who has never lifted weights his entire life, the woman would definitely be way stronger. So yes, Britney would be stronger than guys who don't work out.
shaanta2
Nov 21, 2012 - permalink
Have you already was in a gym before? It's not so unusual to see women with quite time of gym lifting heavier weight than guys who have recently started and were sendentarios before. And they aren't super muscular or anything , some of this women don't even have visible muscles.
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »