Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Cameron Diaz ("Bad Teacher")

the brucester
Aug 25, 2011 - permalink
First the good news. By now, most of you have seen Cameron's "Top Gear" flex on "youtube" and/or pics from the TV show. I remember telling you all about it when I first saw that vid in the beginning of 2011. What a treat!!!  Anyhow, so much for the good news. Now you better sit down and get hold of a cold compress. You're gonna need it!!!

In the movie "Bad Teacher" Cameron Diaz says to somebody: "I'm stronger than I look..." and then FLEXES her muscle!!! Trouble is, the camera man does NOT show us the FLEX !!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ????????? They should give that camera guy a DETENTION !!! I can't remember being this frustrated watching a movie since Pussy Galore flipped James Bond in "Goldfinger" but never showed him her muscles!!!

Ironically, "Bad Teacher" is still a pretty good flick, and I can think of worse things than staring at Cameron Diaz. Too bad nobody on this site was the camera man, eh?  ;D

- Brucester

xfrankiex
Sep 23, 2011 - permalink

Sort of flex Click^^^ I don't think she tried she says, don't mess with me I am a lot stronger than I look. Gave only half hearted flex.... obviously.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »