Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?

ferrari
Jul 25, 2011 - permalink
I would like to have an informative result. Thank you
tw
Jul 26, 2011 - permalink
To be fair, I'm not 100% if we're just talking about what we find personally attractive, or we're talking about the attributes we think are important for a FBB who competes on some level?

When it comes to competition, I don't give a care WHAT the woman looks like.  I don't think bodybuilding should be intertwined with some sort of "beauty contest".  It should simply be about the sport itself ... How much can the person lift in various ways vs. the weight class they're in.  Stats like their measurements in various areas are relevant as additional information on the contestant,too, IMO.  But beyond that?  Their facial attractiveness doesn't contribute a bit to their lift totals ....

Assuming we just mean personal attractiveness though?  I can't get into seeing a woman with a face like a guy, or so full of wrinkles that I simply can't find her physically appealing.  But I'm not expecting a "supermodel" look either.  Actually, I think there's a lot to be said for a woman with muscles and a face that's sexy in a "tough tomboy girl next door" kind of way.
ferrari
Jul 27, 2011 - permalink
THX for your opinions! And of course it's meant as a personal view ;D
xander1980
Jul 27, 2011 - permalink
For me she has to have a beautiful face. It's not just about the face, but also about the feminine attitude.
sthenolagnia
Jul 28, 2011 - permalink
I guess the quest to see a girl with a super-model face and a muscular body leads people to create morphs. And such an ideal probably can only exists as morphs, as a kind of fantasy. The human face reflects habits, ways of life, modes of expression, diets... People with different lifestyles don't usually have similar faces. While modeling favors delicacy and, well, bony-ness, bodybuilding strives toward thickness, strength and ardor. I mean, there are hundreds of muscles around the face, which can't remain the same after the body underwent a bodybuilding program.

I'm not saying that bodybuilders are necessarily less beautiful than super-models; personally, I'd much prefer the way they look. There are bodybuilders who are considered to be as pretty as models; however, those are the ones that don't aggressively pursue huge muscles, and they only look that way after extensive make-up and very carefully controlled lighting.
ursus
Jul 28, 2011 - permalink
I would not date a girl that had a wider nose than I did.  The problems with most FBBs is that their faces get too manly, whether naturally or through "supplements."   
sthenolagnia
Sep 29, 2011 - permalink
Then please let me introduce to those who haven't discovered her yet: Lindsey Cope. Follow the below link to download her album and see what you'd have to say.

http://www.multiupload.com/7XNFVTZUN3

splitpeaks
Sep 30, 2011 - permalink
Transformed
A woman who was perhaps on the heavy side who transformed herself by adding muscle becomes more attractive to me. Even if she was pretty before – the confidence and inner attitude of confidence adding muscle brings make her that much more beautiful.

Age factor
A younger girl with muscle is gorgeous
An older, more seasoned woman with muscle is gorgeous
I’ve not seen a woman with muscle that had a face that was unattractive.

Masculine
The only slight turn-off for me is if they really have a masculine look. An example of this would be Mavia Gioa. She’s obviously a female, but mainly due to her haircut – she looks like a guy. That’s a bit of a turn-off for me.

Femininity with muscle
The most exciting is a woman who looks very feminine, perhaps even demure – but packs on muscle. Oan Hercepta is a good example of that.

Overall – there is no muscle woman whose face is not made more beautiful when she builds muscle. So my answer is that it doesn’t matter because if they have muscle THEY”RE BEUSLFUL!!!!
yooden
Oct 12, 2011 - permalink
An example of this would be Mavia Gioa. She’s obviously a female, but mainly due to her haircut – she looks like a guy.
Most photos of Mavi Gioia feature long, wondefully feminine hair (see below) — are we speaking of the same person?

splitpeaks
Oct 13, 2011 - permalink
Correction  - here's the woman I referred to.
Gorgeous - but I'd love to see some topless posing!

yooden
Oct 13, 2011 - permalink
Correction  - here's the woman I referred to.
Gorgeous - but I'd love to see some topless posing!
Ah, OK: this is Monia Gioiosa :-)
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »