Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

completely natural

xhotnsexyx
Jul 09, 2011 - permalink
i'm just curious to know if there are any pics out there of a fbb who has decent sized breasts without having a boob job. it seems to me that i can't find anyone like that. they either have nice to large breasts due to surgery, or they just have pecs. if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
gymjunkie
Jul 09, 2011 - permalink
I only know of one so far...me.  They're D's and they're all me.  Special thanks to my mom and grandma for this blessing.  And I'm environmentally friendly...no plastic, i'm completely biodegradable!  Lol  :D
ursus
Jul 09, 2011 - permalink
Mariam Power is powerlifter with huge, natural jugs:  http://www.amg-lite.com/the_galleries/mariam_power/
chinchin
Jul 10, 2011 - permalink
Yes, that Mariam Power is quite an impressive woman!

Another naturally (I think) well-endowed musclewoman is Jill Mills:

http://www.amg-lite.com/jill_mills/

Now, I'm no expert, but I believe that you'll almost never see a female bodybuilder with large, natural breasts.  This is simply because breasts are mostly fat, and to get that hard, ripped, and vascular FBB look, the woman has to get her bodyfat down to practically nothing.  Even if a FBB's naturally well-endowed, her breasts are going to be pretty minimal in contest-ready condition, unless she opts for implants.  It just can't be helped.

I recall seeing a photo of a minor-league FBB some years ago (I don't recall her name) who had leaned down for a competition.   She had deflated, grandma-looking breasts that seemed to be all skin.  I imagine that she must have been very large breasted before she went for that FBB look. 

Powerlifters (like Mariam and Jill) don't need to lean down, so if they're naturally well-endowed, they generally maintain their large breasts even as they develop some frighteningly powerful muscles.

Personally, I don't care that much for the ripped-and-vascular FBB look, but real-life Amazons like Mariam and Jill are another matter altogether!

sthenolagnia
Jul 11, 2011 - permalink

Personally, I don't care that much for the ripped-and-vascular FBB look, but real-life Amazons like Mariam and Jill are another matter altogether!

Amen to that.

Another girl with powerful muscles and very nice bosoms is Rin Nakai. You might find her on the GWM site. Here are a couple more pics that probably illusstrate what I'm talking about.

xhotnsexyx
Jul 11, 2011 - permalink
thanks for all the comment. it's amazing how little there is out there to find.
tw
Jul 26, 2011 - permalink
Yeah.... that's another aspect of the whole bodybuilding scene I just don't quite "get".  The idea that contestants need to "lean out" before competitions seems stupid to me.  I think they almost ALWAYS look a lot better in their "off season" look.  I assume this whole thing came about because judges wanted to see all of the details of the muscle groups as clearly as possible, which meant as little fat as possible blocking the view.  But I'm not even sure that's how we want to evaluate contestants in the first place.  It's a really unnatural look and probably rather unhealthy too.  (Why do you think they don't STAY lean like that when not in a competition, if it was really a preferred state to keep one's body in?)

Yes, that Mariam Power is quite an impressive woman!

Another naturally (I think) well-endowed musclewoman is Jill Mills:

http://www.amg-lite.com/jill_mills/

Now, I'm no expert, but I believe that you'll almost never see a female bodybuilder with large, natural breasts.  This is simply because breasts are mostly fat, and to get that hard, ripped, and vascular FBB look, the woman has to get her bodyfat down to practically nothing.  Even if a FBB's naturally well-endowed, her breasts are going to be pretty minimal in contest-ready condition, unless she opts for implants.  It just can't be helped.

I recall seeing a photo of a minor-league FBB some years ago (I don't recall her name) who had leaned down for a competition.   She had deflated, grandma-looking breasts that seemed to be all skin.  I imagine that she must have been very large breasted before she went for that FBB look. 

Powerlifters (like Mariam and Jill) don't need to lean down, so if they're naturally well-endowed, they generally maintain their large breasts even as they develop some frighteningly powerful muscles.

frankharlow8576
Sep 10, 2011 - permalink
frankharlow8576
Sep 11, 2011 - permalink
http://72.225.202.51/conserVe/FemaleBodybuilderPics/H_J/111JOANNATHOMASnude/OANNATHOMASnude.html

l: private p: server
(google bots are sucking all the bandwidth so this helps)
sthenolagnia
Sep 20, 2011 - permalink
This looks perfectly natural to me, but I'm no expert.

Chainer
Sep 20, 2011 - permalink
As much as I'd like it to be true, Andressa's breasts are not natural.

Observe:

Before:
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

After:
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »