Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Morph analysis

sthenolagnia
Jun 15, 2011 - permalink
Many of us have gotten one pic or two rejected due to the suspicion that it is a morph.

Also, we sometimes run across pics that look "too good to be true", for example, cute-faced model with almost superhuman pecs. Makes one wonder whether such marvellous creature does exist in this world.

How about posting them here so that everybody can scrutinize them and render their analysis on the authenticity. The more elaborate the opinion is, the more appreciated it gets.

I'll offer this pic for starter. I'm not really convinced that it is without a doubt a morph:

http://forum.girlswithmuscle.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2298.0;attach=4667

Please advise.
gymjunkie
Jun 15, 2011 - permalink
That's obviously a replacement head on that body. 
Jun 16, 2011 - permalink
I wouldn't reject an image just for being a morph; we don't have a "morph" tag for nothing, plus, good morphs are nice too.

EDIT: Just saw the "no morph" rule at the moderating page. Is this new? What's the tag still doing there if it's not allowed?

About the OP: Perhaps I can convince you by calling your attention to the light. A flash has been fired at the (our) right side of her body (as seen from the shadow), but the lighting on the face seems to be mostly coming from the left/top, indicating that the face indeed has been pasted onto the body from another source.
sthenolagnia
Jun 17, 2011 - permalink
Many thanks. I did notice that the lighting and hue of the face and the body are indeed different. But I wasn't really sure that there can't be a natural reason for that, for example, a light source focused on her body and keeping her face in the dark. As for the face, maybe some powder? I admit to be not very sharp about this. A pity though that such a girl very likely doesn't exist in real life.

I am a fan of the no morph rule even though we already have a morph tag, because not a lot of people would bother to tag their pics.
Chainer
Jun 21, 2011 - permalink
I wouldn't reject an image just for being a morph; we don't have a "morph" tag for nothing, plus, good morphs are nice too.

The reason for the morph tag is to make it easier for site staff to find the morphs and delete them. The no morphs rule has always been in place.
Jun 21, 2011 - permalink
Oh, I see, apologies. Perhaps I should pay more attention to those memory trainers on the senior citizens' network.

I remember Michi Ritz sometimes morphing her own, official pictures, like
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">here. This is a shame, as it casts doubt on every other picture of her out there...
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »