Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Pec Bouncing Wish List

mcsirens
Nov 05, 2010 - permalink
I've posted this on my site, but I'd thought I'd ask here as well.

Muscle control among the women in bodybuilding, fitness, and figure has become an addicting disease these days on paysites and video sharing networks...ant that's a good thing. With that being said, I thought I'd hear from you which female (or females) do you think could pull off what has been considered the ultimate in muscle control: pec bouncing. These have to be women who have never done it before or they rarely do it.

There are a lot, but one in particular that I want to see do it is Christine Pomponio-Pate. You probably have seen her legs thread I made, but she is known for one of the best figure upper-bodies out there. IMHO, one of the best conditioned figure competitors in the history of the sport :)

Look at the last two pics, and noticed how Christine's chest is in a different position, yet everyone and everything else stays in tact. :)

Feel free to post any other ladies that you would like to see do it. I'll be posting my choices from time to time.
mcsirens
Nov 22, 2010 - permalink
Here's another one on the "wish-list", Tiffany Procopio.

Look at the firmess and size of her chest/pecs. They look like they could explode at any second!!!

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »