Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ok guys I need your opinion...

Jul 29, 2010 - permalink
Alright so I need your honest opinions on this.

I met a girl about 6 months ago at the restaurant where I work.
We got to talking about arts and stuff after I made a comment about her drawings.
We've been chatting online ever since and our chats have only been friendly (since she's 16 YO).
So I found out that she does figure skating and we talk a lot about training and working out and
 I was wondering if, pending her approval, I should ask her to post pictures on the site.
She's not very muscular but she's very fit and has nice tone in her arms and back and her calves are just crazy.
I'm asking this because I know that age is a BIG issue for some members on the site (with the fact that she's 16, soon to be 17 YO)

What do you think?
ferrari
Jul 29, 2010 - permalink
That's a tricky situation. I think you should wait till Chainer and the other moderators, say something to your question. I would upload them (if she wants) but I'm 18, so also a teenager. My opinion: Wait for other members and their opinions.
ptr
Jul 30, 2010 - permalink
16 going 17 is hardly a child so I say assuming you have her consent to post her pix on the main site by all means do so-if she is paranoid that her face will be seen just take the pix that focus on the particular muscle group-hope this sheds some light from a Moderators[well at least mine]point of view

Chainer
Jul 31, 2010 - permalink
The age is fine, just make sure she doesn't have any delusions as to the nature of this site and the comments she might receive.

Also if she's not very muscular there's a chance that her pictures will be rejected from the image queue (if we don't know who she is).
Jul 31, 2010 - permalink
Alright, thanks guys.
I'll see what I can do....
Aug 16, 2010 - permalink
Too bad, no luck. She wnats nothing to do with it....
Why is it that even fit girls or natural ''girls next door'' with muscle are shy to flex and display their pictures?
ferrari
Aug 16, 2010 - permalink
SH**  :'(
ptr
Aug 16, 2010 - permalink
Alright, thanks guys.
I'll see what I can do....

Never mind - at least you asked,who knows what lies ahead,when she is older and more self confident she might display her wares assuming she retains or improves on her physique
Aug 16, 2010 - permalink
Maybe.... Though I'm still left wondering why a lot of girls are shy about flexing/showing off/talking about their muscles when they clearly have some though they aren't in the fitness industry or whatever.
Like this girl who I worked with a few years ago... Though she was slim, I had noticed some definition in her arms and shoulders. This one time she hops on the bus on the way to work and while hanging on to the bar for balance, her bicep popped out of nowhere! Though I knew she had some muscle, I didn't expect it to pop the way it did.
I saw a few recent pictures of her lately and even though she doesn't workout, she had nice toned abs, calves and that same bicep popped out of her arm while she was pointing back at someone over her shoulder (the guy was behind her) and she wasn't even flexing!
So I kinda joked around with her about it and she was really shy to talk about it and saying that she found it weird that guys like muscular girls and that usually it's the other way around....
Anyways, as you said ptr, at least I asked and someday we'll get something out of it. ;D
girlflexfan
Oct 06, 2010 - permalink
if she is a figure skater why not take her pics at the event?  we could still see her fitness level.  there is a girl on swim team here that is jaw dropping amazing, she would be a 9.0 or higher on the site, is cute as can be, and is amazingly muscular, but extremely feminine.  i was planning on shooting pictures at the swim meets next summer and if i accidentally shoot a couple close ups of her and post them, what the harm??? >:D
ferrari
Oct 06, 2010 - permalink
THAT'S a good idea  :o
Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »